Dear Pedal Companies (Jamie I'm basically talking to you.)

Ryan.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Right - and when somebody goes to file a claim, you deny them. At least with our stuff, they actually have something to show for their money.

Holy hell, I didn't think you were so ignorant. :facepalm: way to make CB look lame as {censored} once again buddy :thu:

• Members

Wait......Ryan, didn't you know that EVERYONE who files a claim with you gets denied? You didn't know that? Thought you would....

This whole time I thought we had a 99% deny rate, who knew it was 100%!?

Erskin being the {censored}ing genius he is probably owns no insurance knowing that claims never get paid! What a clever guy! And looks to boot, I bet the ladies are all over that!

• Members
This whole time I thought we had a 99% deny rate, who knew it was 100%!?

Erskin being the {censored}ing genius he is probably owns no insurance knowing that claims never get paid! What a clever guy! And looks to boot, I bet the ladies are all over that!

Home/Auto/Life.

Subs - if you think that what you do for a living isn't a giant Ponzi scheme, then you need to lay off the company Kool-Aid. :lol:

AT LEAST WE GET A FREE CALENDAR AMIRITE?

• Members

Home/Auto/Life.

Subs - if you think that what you do for a living isn't a giant Ponzi scheme, then you need to lay off the company Kool-Aid.
:lol:

AT LEAST WE GET A FREE CALENDAR AMIRITE?

You must be trollin cause I know you're not this dumb.

I'm going out. Night ladies

• Members

Why don't we ever organize "group-buys"? They do this on other forums (non pedal forums). Why can't we?

I've started a group buy and participated in another here @ hcfx. I am mulling over a few purchases atm, maybe I will get one together. If you are gassing over a specific builder then PM me and I'll see if we have a common interest.

Archived