Dear Pedal Companies (Jamie I'm basically talking to you.)

Ryan.

• Members

There are a couple pedal companies out there that I think do an amazing job on basically every pedal they sell.

How rad would it be if as part of their sales strategy they gave anyone buying 5, 6, 7, etc... pedals a steep discount.

I could see myself with an ALL EQD pedalboard.

Click teh link: design 5 pedal board: get 20% discount on all 5 pedals.

Isn't this a good idea? Yeah I think so too. Get on it. :thu:

JAMIE I LOVE YOUR PEDALS AND THEY ARE AMAZING AND I WOULD PAY FULL PRICE FOR THEM IF YOU DIDN'T OFFER SALES ALL THE TIME, I HOPE YOU'RE NOT MAD AT ME.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You do realize Prymaxe, PGS, and Tone Factor always have 10-15% off sales?

{censored} 10% off sales. i hate that bull{censored}. 10% is not a sale. 10% is waiving tax basically.

I want a minimum of 20% off for a purchase of 4-5 pedals, and it can increase from there. 25% for 6, 30% for 7.

Seems like a good business move to me. Or they can do those livingsocial deals whatever... where if 20 of us agree to buy the catalinbread pedal, we all get 40% off of it.

You can take your 10% and set it on fire then put it out with a wet trout.

• Members

Shoulda bought 5 EQD pedals then.

:idea:

For the record, I've never paid full price for any pedal I own and have always paid at least 20% less than market. :| but I'm just sayin... if you have someone starting out that wants to put together a pedal board and loves your pedals... how about showing them a little love?

• Members

{censored} 10% off sales. i hate that bull{censored}. 10% is not a sale. 10% is waiving tax basically.

I want a minimum of 20% off for a purchase of 4-5 pedals, and it can increase from there. 25% for 6, 30% for 7.

Seems like a good business move to me. Or they can do those livingsocial deals whatever... where if 20 of us agree to buy the catalinbread pedal, we all get 40% off of it.

You can take your 10% and set it on fire then put it out with a wet trout.

Your understanding of economies of scale is flawed to put it mildly.

And why would you spend $700 on pedals when you could get roughly 700 hot dogs and 400 macrobrews with that kind of bread?

SB

• Members

Subs you are being a bitch. Jamie already has some crazy discount sales almost quarterly on blem items.

With the kind of multiple you are speaking of, you are asking him to forfeit hundreds of dollars of profit from direct sales in a single transaction.

The {censored}, I love Jamie and his pedals! I would think if he could move 5 pedals instead of one for a 20% discount he would? I guess I'm waaaay off. :idk:

Archived