1955 Gibson GA-30

echodeluxe

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

Yeah I started searching for one after you talked about how awesome they are. The guy said it's a '63, totally original save a 3 prong chord and a new footswitch button. He said there's no issues at all except the how ugly and rusty it's become. Idk though, I just cleared my paypal out on a new acoustic facepalm.gif I'm pretty close to just going to check it out because of how awesome you said they are haha.

I could actually just buy it for you and you could come get it at your leisure wink.gif. I do make an occasional drive down to san fran as well. I hate to see a good deal lost

Yeah it's a '63 - you can tell by the C-12R, the covering is rough not smooth (smooth is a '62), and it has the red arrow insert knobs ('64s have plain reflector knobs). Bring a Tele and go play it.

HMFalcon.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

I could actually just buy it for you and you could come get it at your leisure wink.gif. I do make an occasional drive down to san fran as well. I hate to see a good deal lost

dude.

that would be insane.

are you serious?

• Members

Haha yes. I'm gonna go try it out sometime this week and I'll probably just buy it if it sounds good and there's no issues. I don't really need another amp, it's just a good price and Erksins rig gives me a jealous boner.

I'm saying I'd just let you have it for the same price I bought it for, unless I really dig it of course haha

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk

View Post

echo, i don't think he meant he would buy it for you and then give it to you. i believe some of your money will be involved.

yes that was understood. i didnt think he was gonna buy me an amp ya dingus.

regardless, thats still kind of insane. let me know how it sounds man!

• 3 months later...

Archived