Blakemore NPD

Frankenstrat86

• Members

Looks GREAT! :love: Blake really does some nice work - I'll definitely be getting in on the custom shop stuff some time soon...

However... you should be ashamed of yourself for hyping it up as much as you did. We were all expecting some crazy fuzz or something weird.... I mean... the SHO is a great pedal, but come on man... ;):lol:

• Members

Looks GREAT!
:love:
Blake really does some nice work - I'll definitely be getting in on the custom shop stuff some time soon...

However... you should be ashamed of yourself for hyping it up as much as you did. We were all expecting some crazy fuzz or something weird.... I mean... the SHO is a great pedal, but come on man...
;):lol:

C'mon man I troll too

• Members

custom shopppp

looks good. what exactly is the point of the 2 in 1 though...i've got a SHO clone and like it a lot, but couldnt imagine needing 2. do you just use one cranked and the second one to tame it a bit and lower the volume?

or just the opposite and just crank both?

• Members

A while back he was saying he was putting together an Aqua Puss clone with double delay time and mod. I am still highly interested in that if it happens.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I put that together for me. There's no way I could undertake doing that on a mass level. :lol: Plus, that was just using a Madbean PCB anyway, so there was no creativity involved on my part there whatsoever. I can hardly take credit for it. :lol:

• Members

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I put that together for me. There's no way I could undertake doing that on a mass level.
:lol:
Plus, that was just using a Madbean PCB anyway, so there was no creativity involved on my part there whatsoever. I can hardly take credit for it.
:lol:

I don't really care if you can take creative credit for it, I just want one. :lol:

In any case, man, you seem to be taking off and it's great. That Burgs Machina video sounded amazing. Congrats!

• Members

only difference is i dime the left channel (the one with the master). gives that channel just a little more grit. but it basically gives you a nice clarity boost (right side), a decent low-mild overdrive (right side), and a boosted OD with both.

but yeah, ehugz.

would love to hear a clip dude you got that experience.

Archived