For those that are in the market for new pedulz - 15% Off Sale

Pedaltones

• Members

Prymaxe Vintage are having a 15% sale on pedals for those who care.
Code PD15
From their facebook:
Expires February 22nd, Fulltone, Tech 21, Dr. Z and Godlyke products and the Black Arts Toneworks Sarcophagus are excluded from the sale.

Maybe now is the time for that Subdecay Spring Theory. :love:

• Members

only if you're a shill, *not sure if shill*

I've 'liked' some pedal companies on facebook to keep up to date with sales and competitions. Even though there's been other sales at Prymaxe for 10% since I've joined here I haven't posted, only bothering now as 15% seems to be as good as it gets since I started watching.

Being from Ireland, the selection and price of most pedals available here isn't as sweet as it is for all you in the US/Canada (who often get free shipping into the deal). So I keep an eye on the sales because if paying shipping, customs & duty here for full retail priced gear from across the pond, is just a total wallet buggering. Sales at this rate help offset this a little and I see quite a few European users on this forum.

So yeah, I'm going to stop playing that sad violin tune and have a think about at that Spring Theory some more.

Also - Yu no want anymore PSA's?

• Members

I've 'liked' some pedal companies on facebook to keep up to date with sales and competitions. Even though there's been other sales at Prymaxe for 10% since I've joined here I haven't posted, only bothering now as 15% seems to be as good as it gets since I started watching.

Being from Ireland
, the selection and price of most pedals available here isn't as sweet as it is for all you in the US/Canada (who often get free shipping into the deal). So I keep an eye on the sales because if paying shipping, customs & duty here for full retail priced gear from across the pond, is just a total wallet buggering. Sales at this rate help offset this a little and I see quite a few European users on this forum.

So yeah, I'm going to stop playing that sad violin tune and have a think about at that Spring Theory some more.

Also - Yu no want anymore PSA's?

I was just golfing in Scotland in November, I want to hit Ireland next time, there's some incredible looking courses there.

• Members

Being from Ireland, the selection and price of most pedals available here isn't as sweet as it is for all you in the US/Canada (who often get free shipping into the deal). So I keep an eye on the sales because if paying shipping, customs & duty here for full retail priced gear from across the pond, is just a total wallet buggering. Sales at this rate help offset this a little and I see quite a few European users on this forum.

I always post these discounts too.

They inevitably work out so that you break even once they get slapped with VAT and 'handling fee' (which costs more somehow) which isn't great, but always useful. If you're lucky you might slip through customs aswell, but that hasn't happened to me in a long while, even when the value has been marked quite low.

Is posting tips like this considered spam even though I've nothing to do with the company?

Need educashun on dis.

As long as you're not doing so on behalf of the company in question, I have no problem with you guys posting tips like this. If you work for, or are doing so at the request of / on the behalf of the company, then it's spam and as such is against the rules. If someone outside of the company starts a thread about the company - or their products or services, then it's completely fair and acceptable for the company's reps to respond to the thread, provide specific product info, answer questions, etc.

When in doubt, you guys can always PM me and ask. :idea::wave:

• Members

I was just golfing in Scotland in November, I want to hit Ireland next time, there's some incredible looking courses there.

Come in the Summer if you want to have a chance of good weather, you're almost guarenteed to be pissed down on from September to February. The last two winters especially. I dunno.. global warming or magnets. Maybe both!

I don't golf so can't recommend which is the best, but there are courses everywhere, from reasonably priced to exclusive megabucks like the K-club.

If you're going to the west, PM me for a session on the tiles.

Archived