OT: B.C. kills baby bears

Reauchambeau

• Members

this both saddens me and mother {censored}ing infuriates me at the same time. instead of rallying around these abandoned cubs and "protecting" them, they {censored}ing euthenize them within hours of them being dropped off. somebody better lose their mother{censored}ing job over this, it's sickening. {censored} the Ministry of Wildlife and the people who made this decision.

http://www.globaltvbc.com/video/index.html?v=m7fWloiKJPrw__137qLhD8g6AIaQy4T2#stories/video

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And in other news on that page, Theo Fleury is
still
talking about being abused.

We get it Theo.

well Graham James was getting sentenced so that's why it was in the news and he only came out with the story a couple years ago when he wrote the book. it should finally be over now.

• Members

how old does a bear have to be to have its death become more palatable? i dont like seeing any animal killed but i dont remember ever seeing anyone blink about a cougar (the nonsexy kind) or bear, etc. putdown if it wandered into a settled area and presented a threat.

they rarely put them down, they always try and tranquilize and relocate. in the city that is, outside the city they just kill them apparently.

Archived