NGD: Fender Content

• Members

I had been watching this guitar at the Best Buy for a few months now. I finally played it and it sounded great. My wife saw it and she loved the way it looked so she said go ahead and bring it home. She doesn't even play music so that is cool. Anyway here it is:

6808555880_7d5674f077.jpg

6808556012_95aebde75b.jpg

Considering I'm a big fan of Fender in general and the 24" scale models in particular, I am embarrassed to say that I still have not had a chance to play one of those - I need to rectify that soon.

Happy new guitar day - it's a beauty.

Now go do something nice for your wife - that was awfully nice of her. :cool::wave:

• Members

I love the neck on it. It seems a bit thinner than my JagStang neck not by much though. It is very comfortable. The pick ups sound great I am looking forwart to getting to spend more time with it. I hate the truss rod adjustment is in a spot were you have to take the neck off to get to it but oh well. One odd thing (I know this is incorrect) I put the serial number in a data base on line to see if it was made in 2011 or 2012 and it came up as being made in 1994-1995. Does anyone know a good place to check out Fender Japan Serial Numbers?

• Members

Those are nice little guitars. I had one come into the shop for a setup a few months ago and I was very impressed...after the setup, that is. The nut was cut pretty poorly and was way too high, and the intonation was pretty {censored}e. Once that was dealt with, though, it was awesome. Those pickups are very cool. If I stumble across one for a decent price, it will be mine.

Archived