kicking someone out of the band is hard...

echodeluxe

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will say he was meeting strangers on craigslist personals. Men. For oral.

No I'm not kidding.

And?

That's a weak ass reason to kick someone out of your band. Who gives a {censored}? I mean, you guys obviously give a {censored}, for some reason... but why?

Would it be different if he had been meeting strange chicks? What's the hangup?

I'm hoping it's something more than pure, simple homophobia.

• Members

Oh wow guys. We kicked him out for stealing, pawning peoples {censored}, lying, sneaking around and beingshady.

I'm not homopobic in the least. but meeting up with random people on cl for sex is dangerous and straigt up stupid. He can do what he wants sob his sex life if it ties in with the lying.

"Sorry guys I have to cancel our show tomorrow. My grandmas in the hospital" then find he was in SF getting some. Multiple times.

{censored} that. It doesn't matter if he's {censored}ing dudes or girls or animals. {censored}s shady.

• Members

Oh wow guys. We kicked him out for stealing, pawning peoples {censored}, lying, sneaking around and beingshady.

I'm not homopobic in the least. but meeting up with random people on cl for sex is dangerous and straigt up stupid. He can do what he wants sob his sex life if it ties in with the lying.

"Sorry guys I have to cancel our show tomorrow. My grandmas in the hospital" then find he was in SF getting some. Multiple times.

{censored} that. It doesn't matter if he's {censored}ing dudes or girls or animals. {censored}s shady.

Agreed... that's an entirely different matter, then, altogether.

Archived