TC ELECTRONIC TRINITY REVERB

Stevenglass

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm tired of these pedals with multiple (usable depending on the pedal) modes yet no preset options.

They need to release a pedal like that with a scrolling preset/encoder option like EHX does with some of its pedals. It would only but twice as wide which wouldn't be that big of a pedal really.

• Members

I'm tired of these pedals with multiple (usable depending on the pedal) modes yet no preset options.

They need to release a pedal like that with a scrolling preset/encoder option like EHX does with some of its pedals. It would only but twice as wide which wouldn't be that big of a pedal really.

If it was twice as wide then you could add a second footswitch that would have a different use depending on the preset, like a tap tempo for the delays.... and twice as wide would still be relatively small...

• Members

I tried a HoF in a shop and really like it?

I kinda guess how you're using it? I really don't get into the full on synthy shimmer verb thing, sounds pretty lame to me.

If you want effects like that, i dont think the guitar is the right instrument for doing it.... play synths!

• Members

I tried a HoF in a shop and really like it?

I kinda guess how you're using it?
I really don't get into the full on synthy shimmer verb thing, sounds pretty lame to me.

If you want effects like that, i dont think the guitar is the right instrument for doing it.... play synths!

Are you asking us?

• Members

I'm not really one to give a {censored}, but these two pedals PGS put out with TC are surprisingly ugly. they're usually so on the ball with making things look all pretty and boutiquey and then these things. super bizarre move for them

What's the other one?

Archived