NPD: cutest wah ever

moqi

• Members
Sounds like a resounding success! Now, I need to order one to compare with my trusty old 535Q Cry Baby...

Yeah, definitely give it a try. Good thing is you can just return it and get your money back if you prefer the 535Q :wave:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I want this as a volume pedal and as an expression pedal. Seriously don't need the huge Boss FV-500 - heavy and huge but works really well. Why hasn't anyone else made tiny form factor pedals like this before?

I did too, so I made one. It's really easy.

Buy a yamaha FC 7 as shown below.

15951_l.jpg

take off the bottom plate, then cut the top plate, and you have an expression pedal almost 1/4th the size of the original.

if you look closely at the pedal, the actual unit is very small, just a big ass bottom and top plate that ate up WAY too much real estate on my board.

• Members

I still need to get me one of these.

There's a list now mah{censored}a.

I couldn't find any anywhere so I emailed their sales dept directly and they have been selling like hotcakes. They just got a batch but it's already gone. I'm on the list for the next one.

• Members

There's a list now mah{censored}a.

I couldn't find any anywhere so I emailed their sales dept directly and they have been selling like hotcakes. They just got a batch but it's already gone. I'm on the list for the next one.

Daaamn. I should probably get on that then.

Archived