NPD: cutest wah ever

moqi

• Members

Yay, I got my AMT WH-1 wah today! It's friggin' tiny (110mm 62mm 58mm) and sports an awesome color.

I'm not a wah expert or anything but this thing sounds great! I have a George Dennis GD30 and a Vox V847 (the "made in USA" one FWIW) and I think I won't need those anymore.

It has blue LEDs on both sides of the pedal, is true bypass and has a 3-way switch for different filter ranges. Right position is 0.4 - 2kHz, center is 0.3 - 1.5kHz and left is 0.2 - 1kHz. With my rig I feel that the center position sounds best. The right one was too trebly...kinda reminded me of the CryBaby I used to have.

It was

• Members

First the metric system.

Then the tiny cars.

Now tiny pedals.

{censored} EUROPE WITH A STICK

ninja edit: where are the requisite clips?

Don't need big cars if your cock is big - Ba dum tish!

I've been wondering about these wahs. How do they feel under your shoe? Comfortable or awkward?

• Members
I just received an e-mail from AMT - they will be in the USA in 3 weeks, cost $139, and there is a pre-order list.

Not the $95 people were expecting but still pretty good. I'm thinking of pre-ordering, anyone else?

• Members

According to my math the Chi-Wah-Wah is 133mm 72mm 84mm ... so not much bigger. (But this claim definitely isn't true anymore: "the Chi-Wah-Wah is by far the smallest wah pedal available."
:D
)

But I guess the Chi-Wah-Wah is a bit more versatile with its Level, Contour and Gain controls

Concerning availability in the US...I forgot this thread:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2887265-AMT-WH-1-Japanese-Girl-Wah

I'd love to get one and give them the ol' side by side...

• Members

I want this as a volume pedal and as an expression pedal. Seriously don't need the huge Boss FV-500 - heavy and huge but works really well. Why hasn't anyone else made tiny form factor pedals like this before?

• Members

I want this as a volume pedal and as an expression pedal. Seriously don't need the huge Boss FV-500 - heavy and huge but works really well. Why hasn't anyone else made tiny form factor pedals like this before?

word up

• Members

word up

Good news for you guys. Found this at TPG (http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1025803&page=4):

Originally Posted by 4nd3h

Are you guys planning on releasing a volume pedal the size of your WH-1 wah pedal?

Originally Posted by Sergey (AMT)

Hi Andy!

Yes, now we are busy creating a whole line of pedals in the format of AMT WH-1. Stay tuned for our website and you'll get the information you need.

Regards, Sergey.

Archived