Who Makes A B A+B Pedal/Switchbox?

Player99

• Members

I found one made by Live Wire but are there others? Anything I should know about them?

I want one to use with my Roland GR-55 Synth. It lets me feed a modeled guitar so I want to have the choice between my regular guitar, the synth guitar and both.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I found one made by Live Wire but are there others? Anything I should know about them?

I want one to use with my Roland GR-55 Synth. It lets me feed a modeled guitar so I want to have the choice between my regular guitar, the synth guitar and both.

Doesn't the morley aby work like that? That should do the trick!

• Members

Try the Radial BigShot ABY. It has ground lift switching and phase inversion and it was about the same price as the Morley as I recall. I had the Morley for a while, but I was experiencing ground loop problems using a Fender and a Vox.

• Members

If I may somewhat hijack this thread right quick...

Does running two instruments at once thru your pedal board weaken the signal? Or are there any cons to using one at all?

Weird stuff like the volume pot on one guitar affecting both signals etc.

• Members

there's no sense in skimping here--better get a Lehle. it's only $229 right now on sweetwater. top quality toanz here:

$229...plus shipping, 13% Canadian tax = $300. I think I will skimp first. It looks great, but I think the quality here is required for 1 geetar and 2 amps. I am using it the other way, 2 guitars and 1 amp. Thanks for showing me this though!

• Members

$229...plus shipping, 13% Canadian tax = $300. I think I will skimp first. It looks great, but I think the quality here is required for 1 geetar and 2 amps. I am using it the other way, 2 guitars and 1 amp. Thanks for showing me this though!

fine--resign yrself to {censored} toanz. when yr ready for the big leagues, you can thank me later.

• Members

very easy DIY

RG Keen's cool geofex designs

splitter.gif

spltr2.gif

oaspltr.gif

Fancier 20-20kHz designs

Jensen 2 way passive splitter

http://www.jensen-transformers.com/as/as013.pdf

Jensen 4-way active splitter with treble adjust

http://www.jensen-transformers.com/as/as014.pdf

both can be made at http://www.edcorusa.com/p/135/pcw10k-10k $9.36) and an OP amp that costs less than $35!

• Members

Bigshot does everything that does for $70 bucks.

Archived