$25k fuzz?

tedmich

• Members

Got one made by Aaron SS for like...125 or something? I forget exactly how much. Great pedal, but lol at that price.

I think you can guess what my first pedal will be then ;)

I love the circuit and have nothing but great things to say about it.

• Members

It's not worth 25k and the seller knows this...notice the best offer button.

He just listed it for that much so h'ed have the most time to review offers (it won't sell for BIN).

The crazy price also gets free advertising on the musician forums...you know, like this thread :p

fwiw that fuzz will still sell for quite a bit.

We take it for granted that all these fancy buzzaround clones are available today...a few years back and you're only option was hunting down a vintage unit.

• Members

And more important its owned by celebrity that everyone's know!!

the dicklock is full of {censored} on that. he bought the pedal back in January for $3000 and obviously seems more concerned about making up a BS story about its provenance than taking a set of fresh photos. {censored} him for driving up the value of this pedal. no mention of the pedal being refinished either. hopefully that guy will get ploughed by a steamroller.

• Members
the dicklock is full of {censored} on that. he bought the pedal back in
January
for $3000 and obviously seems more concerned about making up a BS story about its provenance than taking a set of fresh photos. {censored} him for driving up the value of this pedal. no mention of the pedal being refinished either. hopefully that guy will get ploughed by a steamroller.

Hey great investigation work:thu::thu::thu:

Archived