The most TGP post I've seen in a long while.

Loobs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there is something about collecting gear that bugs me. I can say it now perhaps - can't foretell how I'd feel in the future, but I can't stand holding onto gear that I'm not always using... If I find I'm not using a pedal enough, I sell it, don't keep it. Its also all boiling down to financial reasons as well, but I still feel I wouldn't want to keep/tons of gear. I have had more in the past - multiple amps, a few synths, and it felt like a hinderance.

• Members

there is something about collecting gear that bugs me. I can say it now perhaps - can't foretell how I'd feel in the future, but I can't stand holding onto gear that I'm not always using... If I find I'm not using a pedal enough, I sell it, don't keep it. Its also all boiling down to financial reasons as well, but I still feel I wouldn't want to keep/tons of gear. I have had more in the past - multiple amps, a few synths, and it felt like a hinderance.

I'm exactly the same, but mainly because I sell what I don't use to buy more equipment that I might use.

Archived