The most TGP post I've seen in a long while.

Loobs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a small modest collection of about 7 guitars and many pedals. I am kind of like the Edge. I will use an effect for one sound, one song. I find that I miss the pedal that I sold and want it back or that I found out the pedal that I had was a collectors item.

• Members
You have a very TGP rig . . . and I {censored}ing love it. You probably think I'm a random stalker from Alabama, but I'll say it again - you have the best overall rig on this board. I used to tell you that when you had the ESP les paul and I told you to get a real one . . . so you one upped me and bought a McCarty and 339.

:thu:

• Members

:thu:

I own a 335, inherited it from my late father, but I played a 339 for the first time tonight, and HOLY {censored}ING {censored} I WANT IT SO BADLY. I'm seriously going to look into selling my les paul and getting a 339. My 335 is cherry, so maybe one of the clownburst 339's. I thought they looked goofy in pictures, but dear Lord did it feel right against my body.

• Members

The only times I tried a 335 was in stores, sited, and they were comfortable, but I love the size of the 339 so much! I've never compared them side by side sound-wise,
but I really love my 339. Still, a cherry 335 would be welcome in my collection...yes I said it: COLLECTION :poke:

• Members

The only times I tried a 335 was in stores, sited, and they were comfortable, but I love the size of the 339 so much! I've never compared them side by side sound-wise,

but I really love my 339. Still, a cherry 335 would be welcome in my collection...yes I said it: COLLECTION :poke:

My baby:

nHkP0.jpg

Archived