Wren and Cuff Caprid Demo

mhermans

• Members

Is this not considered SPAM?

Sales man for the dealers and builders?

This. Seems to be happening a ton lately. Some dude gets hired to make a demo, then posts them in both HC and TGP then never comes back to really discuss or anything. Just an exposure post really

• Members

Make clone of big muff that is exactly the same as 20 other ones soundwise...
but
make enclosure and graphics look exactly like its vintage counterpart =

profit

I don't understand why EHX doesn't do this stuff... like proco did with the whiteface rat reissue.

Just make correct reproductions and charge like $175 for them to undercut all the companies selling clones. They could probably charge more and make them limited editions too.

• Members

I don't understand why EHX doesn't do this stuff... like proco did with the whiteface rat reissue.

Just make correct reproductions and charge like $175 for them to undercut all the companies selling clones. They could probably charge more and make them limited editions too.

But how can they have the toan if they're not made in a basement? :confused:

• Members

They're too busy changing the game.

• Members

Sorry guys! I thought people would want to see product videos. I'm always excited to see new demos when they pop up!

If it's spam I won't post here any more....

Well I'll post, just not any more videos.

Again, sorry if I pissed anyone off!

• Members

i think it's a great demo man.

Sorry guys! I thought people would want to see product videos. I'm always excited to see new demos when they pop up!

• Members

I thought it was a great demo, and I appreciated you posting it. :thu:

I'm not sure why this forum is so full of miserable, awful people who hate everything. :idk:

• Members

I thought so too. But I am shooting these videos for an online store....So it is advertising. So is there a rule or not? I don't want to step on anyones toes here...

I've always made videos even before I started making them for musictoyz and now Prymaxe. So I forget that the end result is for selling the pedals....

But the main reason I make them is because I'm probably the biggest gear head there is. I love doing it....

Archived