OT: Brits (The Iron Lady)

Ryan.

• Members

i literally couldn't give two {censored}s about that woman (unless i was to post the {censored}s to her).. and she {censored}ed up areas of the UK beyond belief. so.. nah..

i also think Meryl Streep is over-rated.

• Members

I'd rather eat my own feet than go and see anything about the old milk snatcher. I was a teenager all through her rein of terror, I don't want to revisit that.

well I asked for true brits, not some bloke that lives on the white island

• Members

Man you people are {censored}ing cool. :eek:

I was just saying the other day how I already live in a country where people are so {censored}ing fat and stupid so that is why I'd never have to watch Supersize Me or Forrest Gump.

• Members

Man you people are {censored}ing cool.
:eek:

I was just saying the other day how I already live in a country where people are so {censored}ing fat and stupid so that is why I'd never have to watch Supersize Me or Forrest Gump.

Think about it, for a lot of older forumites, it's a woman and a system that really has destroyed a lot of good british structures. Because of her, so many infrastructures are falling to pieces, cost a fortune for nothing and on top of that, she bred the new generation of conservatives that are killing UK.

Sorry but when she's dead, a lot of people I know will pop the champagne and rejoice.

Forrest Gump and Supersize me are not glorifying anyone that has hurt his/her own people like she did.

• Members

Think about it, for a lot of older forumites, it's a woman and a system that really has destroyed a lot of good british structures. Because of her, so many infrastructures are falling to pieces, cost a fortune for nothing and on top of that, she bred the new generation of conservatives that are killing UK.

Sorry but when she's dead, a lot of people I know will pop the champagne and rejoice.

Forrest Gump and Supersize me are not glorifying anyone that has hurt his/her own people like she did.

Yeah, and {censored} Saving Private Tiffany or Inglorious Basterds... cause you know... its about Nazis and I don't need to relive that {censored}. :facepalm:

I'm just saying... get over it. That's all.

• Members

Yeah, and {censored} Saving Private Tiffany or Inglorious Basterds... cause you know... its about Nazis and I don't need to relive that {censored}.
:facepalm:

I'm just saying... get over it. That's all.

some have, others haven't. That's why this film is out. Doesn't mean everyone has to watch it.

I just am not interested in a glorifying biopic of her or nixon. Both for me are scums.

Just saying...

Archived