NPD: Analogman Sunbender

• Members

New Pedlol Day ;) Analogman Sunbender MK1.5

I actually got this last friday but was stuck doing memorial weekend BS with the lady's family...

Anywho I've been excited as crap about this because I'm already an Analogman fanboy and have owned all of his pedlols at one point or another. My favorite before was the Sunface w/ NKT275 Red dots but this replaced it pretty fast.

Here's a quick crappy demo of me just noodling but I was trying to capture how gnarly this thing can really get. At the end I play with the sundial a bit to show how velcroy or splatty it can get.

First impressions:

Waaaaay more gain than all the Sunfaces I've owned. A bit brighter than my red dot but in a really good, doesn't get muddy as hell kind of way. So far cuts way better than any fuzz face variant I've tried but still has a similar fuzz face feel to it, just way more nasty. Doesn't clean up completely but I really don't care about that. So far I've tried it in a Princeton Verb, 5E3 Deluxe clone, and Vibrochamp all with pretty good results.

Pretty much awesome. I leeeerv it.

My pedlols, rig, and sunbender. Amer Special Tele, '68 Princeton, AM Delay, KoT. The clip was Audix i5 on dustcap and Shure sm57 on the cone into garageband.

Photo%20May%2030%2C%2013%2032%2005.jpg

Photo%20May%2030%2C%2013%2031%2056.jpg

Photo%20May%2030%2C%2013%2032%2021.jpg

• Members

The one in the pic and recording is a '68 Princeton Reverb. Not in the picture is a '66 Vibrochamp on the right side of the 5E3 Deluxe

I thought that might be a Deluxe.

Good taste, sir!

I'll bet the Sunbender sounds great through that thing.

Here's a quick crappy demo of me just noodling but I was trying to capture how gnarly this thing can really get. At the end I play with the sundial a bit to show how velcroy or splatty it can get.

Nice. It seems to have quite a bit of range in that regard - from smooth to splatty. Thanks for taking the time to do a clip. :cool:

• Members

So jelly been watching the Analogman site waiting to pounce on one of these. I guess I missed it again.

He was saying he'd have some more up soon. Ya kinda have to just bookmark the order page a refresh it all day like a lunatic haha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived