Do you TWD?

• Members

All the time. I hate talking on the phone and avoid it if possible. The trick is that you need to text and watch the road at the same time. Hell I've probably posted on here while driving since 3/4 of my forum activity is from my mobile.

• Members

All the time. I hate talking on the phone and avoid it if possible. The trick is that you need to text and watch the road at the same time. Hell I've probably posted on here while driving since 3/4 of my forum activity is from my mobile.

One more reason to deplore driving in Atlanta.

• Members

One more reason to deplore driving in Atlanta.

I dunno, Atlanta isn't too bad once you get used to it. As for my driving record, it's totally clean despite my texting. It's really easy to do IMO, I have a far more difficult time eating while driving or talking to someone in the car with me :idk:

• Members

I deplore the walk-n-talk generation....seems a bit on the Negative Darwinian Slope.

There's a huge number of local collegites who blindly walk across traffic with the phone to their ear (or under their thumbs) and I swear it is only because the locals take pity on dumb animals otherwise we'd have a morgue full of Well-Connected-Corpses

I {censored}ing somethimes want to just turn off the ignition, step out of the car and slap some occipital lobe as they cross the intersection.

It doesn't matter if you had the right of way, once you are dead.

• Members

I mean, wouldn't you like to charge down the modernday, hipster sidewalk with a 12 foot pike in your arms, skewering up a {censored}load of oblivious texters? How often has one walked right into your face, and not even asked an apology? Or steppped out into the middle of the street/block and walked in front of UPS trucks, garbage haulers, and other purveyors of roadkilldeath. If we weren't afraid of seving a life-sentence 'for the public good', all you texters would be dead by now.

Signed,

The Boomers.

• Members

Text is blocked. I {censored}ing hate when people insist on having a text conversation that takes hours to conclude when a five minute phone call would be sufficient. It'd be great if folks would limit that {censored} to stuff like dude were here or hey man your wife is dead.

• Members

no way. its crazy and dangerous. i generally dont like texting. if i get more than one text from someone in a single day ill either call them or ignore the second if its not important. im not going to be sitting there playing with my phone all day like some 14 yr old girl. LOL!

• Members

Texting is hit or miss...sometimes I'm too wrapped up in something to talk on the phone. I won't text and drive though, if it's important speaker phone while driving works. Usually I'm out of cell signal range while I'm driving anyways, so it's no big deal. Texting and driving is super dangerous, especially with touch screen phones. I have a hard enough time just typing on my iphone as it is. I don't know how anyone can get away with texting and driving with one.

Archived