• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Filter out the Fall Out Boy-esque timbre of the higher vocals

I see what you mean.

Nonetheless it's a great track.

I like it a lot.

Reminds me a bit of the first telekinesis album (at least the instrumental side).

• Members

I really loved the tune. Great melody, loved the guitar tones and room sound on the drums. It evoked a lot of rock music that I love like Creedence, The Clash and REM. Though people always have to compare anything new with something familiar, it's just the way our minds work.

The only critique is that I thought the vocal seemed a little too up front and a bit pitchy on some of the high notes. If I was engineering, I'd put some more compression on the vocal and maybe tune a few notes. Though the quality of the voice is really nice and the melody was great.

• Members

I like it, the only thing that bothered me a little bit is the 's' sounds comes over a little sharp/loud when you are singing almost like the 's' is a little louder then the rest of your singing.

• Members

yeah with a b-side. we may do a mini cd but im thinking maybe we can do a limited pressing 7" with either an mp3 download or mini cd as a bundle. im going on tour as a multi instrumentalist with my friends band july 13th through august and i want to bring it with me and kinda give it to anyone who i meet, so for that we will most likely just do a handmade package cd thing.

Archived