READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-25-12

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jazzmaster - $180

Bought at Christmas 2011. I'm just a Telecaster player, I can't get along with the offset contoured body shape. Excellent condition except for some chrome plating that flaked off the brass bridge. Great sounds and neck feels good. Pickups are fat and clear. Sort of likea P90 with less mids and clearer treble. No bad frets. Good workmanship. Gig bag included.

$240 paypal lower 48 USA shipped to you

DSCN0559.jpg

DSCN0563.jpg

• Members

31f24cac.jpgBoss GE7 $50

Boss EQ-20 $100

Custom clean boost with TB loop (in one pedal/2 footswitches) $60

Vox V847 wah (made in USA) with TB mod and Whipple inductor $80

DOD FX65 stereo chorus $45

Also have SD, vintage vibe, G&L pickups for trade (mainly Tele)

• Members

I regret having to sell, but I'm broke, this is seriously the only envelope i will ever love :(. This is a qtron plus, big box, it is in collectors condition, it still has the packaging from the day it was bought, comes with the adapter. It is MINT. No scratches or anything

125 Shipped please cover fees or gift :)

2ltgcpv.jpg

6yi1qo.jpg

• Members

Huuuuge selloff for me... downsizing my board (going from a 36x18 Brady to a Pedaltrain PT-3) and saving up for another dream guitar... so get while the gettin's good! :lol:

Earthquaker Devices Grand Orbiter - $150 Shipped and PayPal'd OR BEST OFFER - this is a great phaser, very versatile, yet it's incredibly easy to dial in... has the ability to go from a super slow sweep to blazing fast ring-mod tones.... MINT condition, comes with original box, etc. Velcro on bottom:

d137fcd1.jpg

Ibanez DE-7 DE7 delay - $65 Shipped and PayPal'd OR BEST OFFER - It's the 2nd one I've owned, and I've never been able to cop the exact sound of this pedal, even with the Timeline. This pedal is discontinued, and they're getting harder and harder to find, but I'm sure I'll own another somewhere down the line.... Works perfectly, but it's got it's fair share of scuffs, dings, and scratches. Does NOT come with original box or anything. Velcro on bottom:

b581a20a.jpg

Empress ParaEQ w/ footswitchable boost - SOLD

Earthquaker Devices Organizer - SOLD

Blakemore Effects Mustang Overdrive - SOLD

EBow Plus - SOLD :)

Catalinbread Tap Semaphore - SOLD :)

Reverend Flatroc left-handed: SOLD

Benford Custom Tele lefty: SOLD

I've got a LOT more pics of the pedals and guitars - just PM me.

Trade bait:

Pedaltrain PT-3

EHX SuperEgo

Left-handed G&L ASAT Special

... and that's pretty much it. :thu:

• Members

I've decided my board needs some re-tooling.

I'm not really happy with my phaser or tremolo.

humming.jpg19230_ds.jpg

Both pedals are in great shape, with velcro, box, and papers if they came with any.

I'd like to sell or trade for something different.

I don't really dig the Hummingbird anymore because I never use it with the band and when I want trem I just want something surfy, I don't have any use for the really choppy business, though it is a great pedal.

I'm over the VFE because phase 90 type pedals aren't really my thing. I'd like to trade it for something that sounds more small-stone ish or at least different from a phase 90. If your phaser has any orange paint on it, I probably won't love it. ;) This pedal does do a cool rotary/vibe thing and when you mix it with the Organizer... it's pretty effin cool. Again, just not something I have a real use for in my band.

Make me an offer, trade or otherwise!

I think I've got another phaser lined up, so as far as trems go, I guess I'd just like something versatile.

Other trade interests include:

Dr. Scientist Elements
MI Crunch Box
Wampler SLOstortion
snazzy wah pedals
interesting modulation

Try me!

• Members

Selling my 2002 British-made Vox AC30TB. This one is in very good to excellent condition, with a few tolex rips here and there from gigging. The speakers have been upgraded to a Weber 30-watt ceramic Silver Bell and 30-watt ceramic Blue Dog, a combo that sounds really great in the AC30. I'm only getting rid of the amp because I want something a bit smaller. Looking for $1100OBO, and the only trade I'm really interested in is a Dr. Z Maz 18 (the most recent version with the EQ bybass mod), though I might be open to other amp trades.

I DO NOT WANT TO SHIP THIS! I'd prefer to drive a bit for a face-to-face deal than go through the hassle of shipping. I'm in NJ, just outside of Philly. . .

PM with any questions. Thanks!

Some crappy iphone pics (I can't find my digital camera; sorry!):

58b50871.jpg
a25a34e4.jpg
725c69d8.jpg
f90bf7f7.jpg
c2b3fbad.jpg

• Members

Lovepedal Amp 50 - $120

lovepedalamp50.jpg

ProCo The Rat with LM308N Chip - Sold0

therat1.jpg

Ibanez CS-505 Chorus - On Hold, Payment Pending - battery-clip has one loose cable ... shouldn't be a problem to repair. anyway better to power it with a supply... very nice lush chorus!!

ibanezchorus.jpg

ibanezchorus2.jpg

Carl Martin Octaswitch Looper - $230 - 8 programmable loops...

octaswitch.jpg

Gibson Les Paul Case - On Hold, Payment Pending - yes, it is a case.

gibsoncase1.jpg

KORG R3 Synthesizer/Vocoder - $540 - with original package. bought november 2011... just isn't for me...

sorry no pic yet...

i am in europe,... so shipping costs are depending on where it has to go. no win for me... abstract prices could be due to the exchange rates and prices here. if it is to much...maybe try me with a trade?!

• Members

Not that I've ever had any luck selling stuff here but I'll try anyways....

1. Phoenix Custom Electronics - Bob's Beagle Fuzz - Tweakable FuzzFace > Treble Booster > Compressor $300

2. Analogman ARDX20 w/ Amazeo - $340

3. Paul C Tim - SOLD

4. Analogman KoT High Gain Red Side - $340

Pedal_Sales.JPG

• Members

All prices OBO

ROLAND SH3, no issues other than the wear on the control panel near filter $600 shipped

7464226622_3a7e16eff0.jpg

Link to the set:http://www.flickr.com/photos/7558011@N06/sets/72157630335896796/

Silvertone 1304, no knobs, no issues with frets, will ship in gig-bag $500 shipped

5144143990_419c24fb1a.jpg

Link to the set:http://www.flickr.com/photos/7558011@N06/sets/72157630336048844/with/5143541157/

I don't have a picture of the tuners, but they are the white tipped and I have the bushings and screws. Looking for $100 shipped

• Members

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/3097435210.html

Please respond via craigslist ad as I rarely check PMs

Laney LC15 Amp: $200. 15 watt 1X8" speaker no reverb model. Excellent + condition. Instructions included.

Digitech Whammy IV-$100. Excellent condition.

Digitech PDS 8000 Echo Plus Delay/Sampler-$250. Excellent condition.

Gold Plated Humbucker set- $20. Generic gold plated neck and bridge humbucker set from an Agile Les Paul style guitar. Mounting screws included.

Bennet Music Labs Brown Sound Distortion- $100.00. Excellent + condition.

Large Pedalboard- large (40"X24") generic black pedalboard. Unused. Covered in Velcro compatible carpet.

Korg A3 Effects Processor - $300.00. Excellent condition.

M-Audio BX8a Active Studio Monitors (Pair) - $200. First generation BX8s with room adjustment controls on back. Excellent condition.

• Members

FOR UNITED STATES PEOPLE

MIJ Ibanez FL-9 Flanger thing. Sounds reel good. $73

Korg Pitchblack Tunar - $49

FOR SEATTLE PEOPLE

Kenmore KR-3090 Receiver + Sansui Lattice Grille Speakers

1975-1980 Cleveland Alto Sax

Size 9 Doc Martens, Brown, Leather, Made in England, Oxford Styling

NO {censored}ING TRADES FOR ANYTHING UNLESS IT BE AN M5

Archived