READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-25-12

• Members

whee!

DO NOT WANT (CON U.S. ONLY):

Gold Lion KT66 Tubes. Matched quad. ZERO hours. Never even installed. Sold the amp that they were going to go into. $120 pp'd/siihp'd.

Earthquaker Devices Ghost Disaster. Limited-run two-in-one pedal: Ghost Echo reverb and Disaster Transport delay. Pretty wicked. $275 pp'd/siihp'd.

CreepyFingers Doomidrive. Univox Uni-Drive clone made by Brad Davis of Fu Manchu. Wicked sick standalone fuzz or distortion booster. $200 pp'd/siihp'd.

Walrus Audio Voyager. $150 pp'd/siihp'd.

Boss RV-3 Reverb/Delay. A classic. $125 pp'd/siihp'd.

Fulltone Fat Boost. Version one. One stray marker mark. $100 pp'd/siihp'd.

Boss RV-2 Reverb. $90 pp'd/siihp'd.

MXR MicroAmp. $65 pp'd/siihp'd.

DO WANT: Cash. Srsly: Cash is king. Trying to fund amp repairs and a guitar build. I'd consider a Strymon TimeLine (+cash and pedlols from my end).

REPLY via PM or drop a line to forscience [at] mac [dot] com.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTTF: low gain od, compressors, tremolo (voodoo labs, malekko, something vintage amp sounding), also looking for a PT Jr.

Fulltone Fulldrive II MOSFET - $110

Black Russian Small Stone phaser - $55

Guttermouth Fuzz Factory clone - $100

and this is a feeler... Line 6 m9 will only trade for a combination of pedals preferably a nice comp and tremolo.

• Members

All prices include shipping in the Con US. MESSAGE ME FOR PICS!

Catalinbread CB30:AWESOME pedal in GREAT shape. Includes original box. GET KILLER VOX AC30 tones for only $SOLD

RARE Digitech Pedalverb: Awesome shoegaze tones, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND! Has a killer Hold function that works great on the Large Room settings (doesn't do much on the other ones), letting you build up dense walls of sound--hear it starting @ 5:13 here:

(not me/my ped in vid, btw). Uses an AC adapter only (not included). The faux battery door is missing, and there are 2 hold @ the bottom so you can secure 'er to your pedalboard. Yours for only $135

BSIAB II--made by JD SLEEP at General Guitar Gadgets, back when the man himself built and sold his own pro builds. Sounds incredible, impossible to find! Yours for just $115

Digitech Whammy WH-1. THE ONE to own! In amazing shape w/ original adapter. Even comes in the original box. Don't settle for a second-rate whammy--make this one yours for just $545

Jacques DD Cup Germainum Treble and Full-range boost. Features 2 (two) pure AC128 Germanium boosters for AMAZING booosted tones. Impossible to find these days! Clips @ more at: http://www.jacquesstompboxes.com/ddcup.htm Yours for $149

Maestro Parametric Filter. KILLER Queens of the Stone Age Tones, as Josh Homme uses this box. Im AMAZING shape, and even has battery cover. Yours for $295

Memphis Tremolo Modulator--Same as the ultra-rare Coron Sound Cutter 60. AWESOME choppy trem! Yours for $99

Read more @ http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/112697

Carl Martin Heavy Drive--Rich higher-gain tones--read the reviews @ http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/4387 Yours for $79

Pro Analog Power Driver--One of the BEST Colorsound Overdriver clones out there, and IMPOSSIBLE to find! Some dings not visible in faceplate, bass knob/pot a bit loose, but doesn't affect performance, sound or TONE! Don't sleep on this one! Yours for $165

Hot Wire Audio MIG Boost--Killer DOD 250-based pedal with some awesome tonal options. Impossible to find! Great reviews @: http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/107710 Yours for $89

Mahoney Sonic Fuzz--REALLY cool clone of the 60's Vox Distortion Booster--the one that plugs into the guitar's input jack--as used by The Velvet Underground and on early Queen recordings! Sticker is a little peel-y. Yours for $75

• Members

7473235120_90fc43c1b5_b.jpg

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso (fat switch version w/box) $100

EHX Holy Grail Nano (w/box, papers, power supply) $95

ZVEX Fuzz Factory sold!

Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone (papers, no box) $110

All prices include shipping and tracking within the continental US. All pedals work just fine. All pedals except the Holy Grail have velcro on them. More images available upon request.

The only trades I'm looking for at this time are a Visual Sound Visual Volume and a Catalinbread Formula 5.

• Members
IMG_0228.jpg

For Sale is my like new Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster Multi-Effects Unit. Housed in a ABS utility box (Pictured) the Metasonix KV-100 has all the insane sounds imaginable! $750.00 Free Shipping in the US.

Contact me by email. stompboxman@aol.com

The Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster contains the following:

Five real new-old-stock VACUUM TUBES. the basic preamp stage of our TM-7 Scrotum Smasher, driving: - the waveshaping (pulser) and ring modulation functions of our TM-1, minus the ring-modulator carrier oscillator, which then drives; a VCO derived from our TM-3 (it is NOT intended for use as a synthesizer pitch source, only as a special effect for signal degradation), leading to; an all-new wide-sweeping bandpass filter, with envelope filter function plus wah capability (external pedal); plus an envelope follower, which also makes a gate signal; and a noise gate on the output, which is always active and is driven by said gate signal.

Plus relay-based true bypass for the main circuit, plus relay controlled activation of the VCO and pulser. Controllable with manual switches or external Fender-type amp footswitches. Plus plenty of processing inputs and outputs for control voltages. No MIDI.

Only 8 knobs allow for vast ranges of distortion and effects, Yes, you can plug your guitar into it, Yes, you can plug line-level sources into it. Yes you can run the output to a guitar amp or any mixer. Yes, all the inputs and outputs are compatible with modular synthesizers.

Specifications: Audio input accepts unbalanced guitar, microphone or line signals. Output 600 ohms unbalanced. 1/4" jacks for all I/O. Extra inputs: carrier audio input for ring modulator, CV inputs for VCO pitch and filter sweep. Extra outputs: envelope CV out, VCO waveform out, pulser waveform out. Frequency response: yes. Distortion: yee-haw. Filter sweep range: 12 kHz. Enclosed in rugged, moisture-resistant ABS utility box with hinged lid, carrying handle and latch. Size with lid closed 12.25"x7.4"x6.5" (314mmx186mmx168mm), weight (minus AC adapter) approx 2 lbs (1.4 kg). Power: 12 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps. Uses Jameco 167151 AC adapter for power in 120v countries. Power inlet: 2.1mm coaxial jack. Unit ships with AC adapter for USA. Note: On/Off buttons in picture have been replaced with On/Off rocker switches.

• Members

rack.jpg

Sherman Filterbank 2 - *SOLD*

Symetrix 606 - $325

Crazy versatile delay, but a bit over my head. If you like digging in with lots of tweaking, this is the delay for you. Comes with the power supply and instruction manual.

Ibanez AD202 - $200

The modulation on this thing is beautiful, but my amp's FX loop is incredibly picky and I don't want to run it out front. Shows a little wear, but overall it's in good shape.

202.jpg

Boss SP-202 - $100

This is in incredibly clean shape for its age. Runs off a standard Boss style power supply.

Cacoface.jpg

Cacolabel.jpg

Subtlenoisemaker Cacophonator II - $250

Crazy noises to be found in this thing, and it accepts external audio! Here's an idea of what it sounds like with some various different sources... I think the synth section starting at 1:47 sounds especially awesome.

[video=youtube;q_s4U-8V2Gg]

All prices include Paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping within the CONUS. Canada will probably be a couple bucks extra, and I'd rather not ship overseas.

• Members

Umble $45 shipped.

SHO (sold).

Celestion Gold $210 shipped.

The umble needs a little debugging, the treble pot doesn't have any effect. Totally usable sound however right where the treble is, tons of creamy sustain and honestly too much available gain. It makes me think of modern Santana.

The SHO has a master volume so you can either turn it all the way up and use the crackle pot only like the original SHO or you can back down the master and crank the crackle pot to get the SHO's own breakup. If you crank both pots all the way up there's a slight background hiss (way too much boost at this setting anyway).

The Gold is awesome! I'm selling the amp that it was in locally and didn't want the speaker to go to somebody who wouldn't appreciate it... It has about 10 hours of play on it and one tiny light scratch on the dust cover. It will ship in the original celestion box surrounded by a larger box with padding between the boxes.

Will trade everything for a Line 6 M13.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

• Members

Looking to unload my Catalinbread DLS MKII Superlead prototype pedal. The pedal is in excellent condition, no scratches, chips or anything like that and velcro has never been applied to the bottom. I'm asking for SOLD shipped and Paypal'd to the CONUS ONLY!

Trades are limited, but I'm currently interested in the following:

Foxrox Octron

Jacques Meistersinger

VFE Alpha Dog

Zvex Box of Rock

Fulltone '69 MkII

Wampler Pinnacle

Cmatmods Butah

Cmatmods Signa Drive

100_0716.jpg

100_0715.jpg

• Members

33vl0xy.jpg

Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz - $85

Boss (MIJ) Hm-2 Heavy Metal - SOLD

Boss PH-2 Super Phaser - $40

Line 6 DM4 W/ power supply - 75

Tech 21 Boost RVB - $75

MXR Micro amp (boost) - $50

Rocktech Analog delay - SOLD

Delta Lab digital delay - $35

Digitech bad monkey - $35

Danelectro cool cat Tremolo - $35

I also have a Big muff w/ wooden box that need's the battery connector soldered. I'd sell it for $40 as is.

As far as trades go, I'm looking for an envelope filter, EHX SMMH, Rat, moog stuff, and a strat body. Let me know what you've got though.

Archived