Blues deluxe??

echodeluxe

• Members

Echo, you need to do that trade. I've read your (numerous) threads about needing a new amp and what you want/need, and the blues deluxe is right up your alley. There are also lots of pretty simple mods, like a linear volume pot (my blues deville has this problem also), tone stack, etc . . . Just google search for blues deville mods. It's also great stock though.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would do it as well. I jammed with a guy who had one. It was beat to {censored} and in true Fender fashion still sounded great. He played rockabillly through it with a White Falcon all the way to hard rock with a Les Paul and it sounded great.

• Members

Just buy Mesa and lets stop this parade of amps already. Its gettin old, buy fralins if u dont like your tone. My words to live by...you get what you pay for. But echo noes it all

• Members

"I bought one in 93 I think. Still have it. Nice sounding amp for warm cleans."

This. I have a USA one from around that time ... doesn't have the volume-jump issue, so you may wish to ask about that. You said you're being offered a trade, so I won't recommend alternatives. If you want a really solid 112 for rich single-coil sound, it's a very nice, solid amp. I do like the feature set and the reverb on mine is simple but good. I actually think that Fender amps produce a really, really nice sound for *slight* breakup - they're just not oriented around super-saturated breakup. But what you can get, is very lovely.

• Members

Just buy Mesa and lets stop this parade of amps already. Its gettin old, buy fralins if u dont like your tone. My words to live by...you get what you pay for. But echo noes it all

Who are you, even?

Not a mesa fan. At least not for my playing.

• Members

Also, if you had paid attention at all (which you haven't) you would know that I don't want to get rid of my classic 50 because I love the way it sounds, but due to my current situation, I need a smaller and lighter amp.

So, suck 50 dicks to completion.

Sorry, I've had a rough couple of days and needed to really give it to someone. Thanks for being my punching bag, you twat :)

• Members

i dunno ? how bout invest in yourself and get a car so mom doenst have to take you to your gigs? kinda hard to be so indie when u r dependent on Bart and friends for rides. Go where you want when you want equals indie to me :idk: logistics is a big part of the gig mah man. you dont wanna be always worrying about gear, buy whats good and forget about it and play. kids these days :facepalm: take yourself seriously, how many jobs were lost because of lack of a car? realistically?

• Members

i dunno ? how bout invest in yourself and get a car so mom doenst have to take you to your gigs? kinda hard to be so indie when u r dependent on Bart and friends for rides. Go where you want when you want equals indie to me
:idk:
logistics is a big part of the gig mah man. you dont wanna be always worrying about gear, buy whats good and forget about it and play. kids these days
:facepalm:
take yourself seriously

Sounds like you made a bunch of {censored} up for this post.

• Members

i dunno ? how bout invest in yourself and get a car so mom doenst have to take you to your gigs? kinda hard to be so indie when u r dependent on Bart and friends for rides. Go where you want when you want equals indie to me
:idk:
logistics is a big part of the gig mah man. you dont wanna be always worrying about gear, buy whats good and forget about it and play. kids these days
:facepalm:
take yourself seriously, how many jobs were lost because of lack of a car? realistically?

Wow dude. Seriously?

1. Not having a car has never stopped me from being gainfully employed.

2. My mom doesn't drive me anywhere.

3. BART kicks ass. You must be from the bay area cuz you know what BART is. I must know you based on your personal attacks.

4. None of this has to do with being indie.

I just don't wanna lug around a 65 pound amp when a 30 pound amp will do he job. What the hell do you not understand?

• Members

what about your buddy causing you to be to work late at the store manager gig? i dont know all the deets but im thinking maybe having your own car could have prevented it.? and what happened to the radio gig? :idk:

why cant you drive? if you really needed a 30 lb amp why did you buy a 65 lb amp in the first place? :facepalm:

Archived