Tell Us About A Bad Drug Trip That You Took...

Player99

• Members

I've had a couple of rough nights, but never the whole 'Ego Death' bad trip thing....

Mushrooms can be fun, but they can also not be so fun! They grow wild like crazy in Melbourne during the winter, so I've had my fair share of them.....

I love Acid, but only take it once a year as a rule, normally in summer. It's always a great day!!

I have stopped smoking weed, because it makes me lazy. I love it, but it's boring to be a stoner (sorry stoner bros)!

I drink way too much.

At one time I thought I loved drugs and they were great and I was indestructible, but after seeing the sunrise for the umpteenth time and feeling scattered all the time, I think I've almost gotten over it :idk:. I only ever take them on a special occasion now, or if someone offers me some really good ones for free :lol:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had one weird trip with weed which I didn't think was possible but I faced a blunt to myself and started to panic and for some reason thought I was being sent to space. I freaked out and called my mom and her response was, "What are you on? Oh ok. Well just go lay down and you'll see you're not going anywhere." So I did and I eventually chilled out. Really want to try LSD.

• Members

In 2000 I went to a big awards ceremony because a piece of work I did was nominated in one of the catagories. I had a an awful cold and if it wasn't such a big deal for me I would have been tucked up in bed. Before the ceremony I took a load of lemsip or something similar but when we got there they started giving us loads of champaigne, which being nervous, I just necked. Well I got really sick and dizzy and could hardly speak.

We unexpectedly then won the award and I had to get up in front of a massive crowd of people and give a thankyou speech. I think I managed to say one sentance before giving up with the whole crowd pissing themselves laughing.

Not very Rock n Roll but paracetamol and champaigne is not a good mixture!

• Members

Occassionally if I smoked too much weed I'd get the chills, the shakes, and maybe barf. I always wondered if it was related to my blood-sugar problems.

Sounds like it man! It was a massive revelation for me. I got way too stoned when I was about 17 (bongs chased by hits of amyl.... :facepalm:) and my mates mum made me a Chocolate milshake (she's awesome). Worked like a charm!

• Members

The only time I've ever been even close to having a 'bad trip' was the first time I ate mushrooms (first

time taking any psychedelics).. A few friends of mine and myself split a half ounce between the 3 of us and it was great until my wife got home from a lonnnnnng day at work and wanted to relax in a quiet house and came home to us with music blasting and all of us just being weirdos. She was not stoked and had no idea we were on drugs and began freaking out on me. She hadn't taken any psychedelics before at that point so she had no clue what kind of mindset I was in. This was about 2 1/2 years ago.

That's all I've got as far as bad trips go.. Since then we've gone on many, many magical adventures with each other and to this day she apologizes for that night she spazzed on us.

As for incredible life changing experiences I've had while on psychedelics.. I could probably write a book.

• Members

I had one weird trip with weed which I didn't think was possible but I faced a blunt to myself and started to panic and for some reason thought I was being sent to space. I freaked out and called my mom and her response was, "What are you on? Oh ok. Well just go lay down and you'll see you're not going anywhere." So I did and I eventually chilled out. Really want to try LSD.

given your experiences on weed, you might want to think again.

• Members

I knew a girl that would go into seizures when smoking. Funky chicken, eyes gone, once I think she stopped breathing. Scary. Time to quit!

Interesting; I know a girl that has epilepsy and actually manages it with marijuana.

• Members

Interesting; I know a girl that has epilepsy and actually manages it with marijuana.

I have heard different stories. A friend of mine has severe epilepsy and when he smokes he says it seems to help him. But I have also heard of horror stories in it triggering really bad seizures. Chemicals affect everyone differently.

• Members

I had dropped some liquid last month with good friends, but there was another kid there who we all kind of new. This kid was semi-paranoid drug dealer/nutjob and to top it all off he smelled horrible and was english. So 14 hours of being stuck with this kid (didn't want to leave friends) and it was pretty brutal. L was SQUEKY CLEAN though so that made up for the foreign intrusion.

• Members

I have heard different stories. A friend of mine has severe epilepsy and when he smokes he says it seems to help him. But I have also heard of horror stories in it triggering really bad seizures. Chemicals affect everyone differently.

Research at the University of Virginia has shown that cannabinoids work at controlling seizures by activating a protein known as the CB1 receptor that is found in the memory-related area of the brain and the nervous system and also is responsible for controlling excitability and regulating relaxation.

• Members

one time on samet island in thailand. after djing on the ferry boat i went to the full moon party on the beach. i took many mushroom drinks. at first i felt nothing but when it comes i really like it. and then i took a break sat on the beach. i saw a couple holding hands walk down the beach,, suddenly the guy was jump spinning in 360 and held the girl hands act like nothing happened at all. and then i saw a big guy trying to pull a log off the sea but he couldn't make it. he's very angry and looking for a fight. and then i got lost with my crew. i walked to the police station then i saw some drunkard slap on the back of driver's head, the driver punch him back then a tourist guy trying to break the fight but the driver won't stop the fight then hit the tourist guy then the tourist guy get in a fight, suddenly the girl who's with the tourist guy try to break the fight but she slip into the ground and then the driver kicked her in the face. then i shout to the police to help them. I'll never return to this island again.

• Members

Friend (yes, really a friend, I am a lamo with asthma who doesn't smoke anything) of mine gets the {censored}s from weed. There was some smoking going on one day at the guitar shop and he goes into the bathroom and blows turd with such force that it coats the whole inside of the bowl including under the rim. The owner (being a giant douche) has a ban on {censored}ting in his bathroom and therefore intentionally leaves the toilet paper roll empty so my poor friend ends up wiping out the bowl and himself with his hands and then washing himself. Owner still wasn't satisfied and made the guy go back in there the next day to scrape out {censored} from under the rim.

Archived