Tell Us About A Bad Drug Trip That You Took...

Player99

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

• Members

Oh, lets. The worst "trip" I ever had was on the chronic amounts of speed I was given for "ADD". That landed me in the mental hospital after I couldn't sleep for days and started thinking the TV was sending me secret codes to find Jesus. Do they still give that {censored} to kids?

After that I avoided drugs for years. I started smoking pot at like, 25, and never had anything like medical grade, California grass before this {censored}ty hipster party I went to. That stuffs on a whole other level, some super strength White Widow, I had no tolerance and was crushing it like dirt weed. I totally freaked out. I kept thinking the chinsy smoke machine was the house on fire. I'd follow the smoke, find the machine, realize I was okay, then totally forget and think the house was on fire again. I was with a bunch of people who didn't know me at all, and when I didn't want to leave because I was terrified of teh kkkops finding me, they ditched me there, and when the party closed up, I found my self wandering downtown Providence, a city which I had never visited in my life, in the snow, at three AM, with no money in my pocket, still kinda freaked out. The person that invited me out there finally came back and picked me up under some bus stop awning. {censored}ing hipsters. I coulda' froze to death out there.

After that I became a pretty good bad trip navigator. Never was anywhere near as high as that on reefer, but had another go at anxiety meds that ended bad, and two awful reactions to that K2 {censored}. I had a lotta fun on it, and still believe the science (the good stuff *is* weed), but the regulation sucks. I knew what to do from my stoner training and kept chill.

It was so weird, everything felt like it was one of those electromechanical haunted house rides. Robert Crumbs mid 60s {censored} made a lot more sense after that. We were in a car, and all the other cars felt like they were on shifting planes of movement and everything was crackling with electricity, which would have been awesome if my body wasn't racing like mad. :freak: The other time was just awful, intense depersonalization, but once again, I held on alright.

So, who lives in Connecticut? :wave:

• Members

...and started thinking the TV was sending me secret codes to find Jesus. Do they still give that {censored} to kids?

Seriously?

I always thought that this was a classical "OH YEAH I SMOKED A JOINT WITH MY FRIENDS AND HAD SUCH A CRAZY TRIP! I SAW DINOSAURS AND FLYING BAGELS!!" sentence of some poser.

So this is really happening?

crazy {censored}.

• Members

Closest thing to a bad trip would be when I had a few stems and caps with a 5 Guys bacon cheeseburger. Tasted great. A friend and I then went to a Pinback show. The place had little to no A/C so everyone was sweating bullets. It was an odd wet night.

• Members

You combine speed with minor anxiety issues, stress (it was the end of my senior year) and, most importantly, five days with no sleep, and those are the classic kinds of hallucinations people have. You're brain runs really fast and starts making connections where there are none, and as your brain "cycles", you keep making greater leaps and associations which typically involve famous icons, secret messages, religious feelings and paranoid thoughts. Something like "I believe in Jesus, I identidy with Jesus, I must be Jesus, how would Jesus contact me, this TV is trying to contact me, I must decipher it's code, oh my GOd, evrrything is made of stars", all in about twenty seconds. You brain moves so fast logic goes out the window.

Also, when you've never experienced it, nor expect it, it will totally engulf you. Like I said, after having that kinda {censored} happened to me a few times, I know how to talk myself out of it and calm the {censored} down. Scared me from psychedelics, but I still want to try them. Maybe when I get in a better personal space. :idk:

Oh, and I think my three thousandth post was the drug story. :lol:

Archived