Tell Us About A Bad Drug Trip That You Took...

Player99

• Members

In April of 2000 I was 17 and I took 10 grams of magic mushrooms (first time using them too)

It was crazy. At first just visualizations, then I started thinking about God (I was an atheist until that point) and He loved despite me being a total screw up of a person. Maybe people reject the idea of God not because He isn't real but because we don't give Him a chance or we don't want Him to be. I started to see how my actions affect me and others around me. Then I started to think I was God and things got really out of hand. I tried to break into houses because I thought they belonged to me. Random screaming.

It was in and of itself a really terrible experience. But it ultimately changed my life in a profound, long-term and positive way. I think about the events in my life as either pre or post shrooms lol.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was in and of itself a really terrible experience. But it ultimately changed my life in a profound, long-term and positive way. I think about the events in my life as either pre or post shrooms lol.

I hear this all the time

• Members

Pretty much all the trips I had back in the day (haven't done anything in years) were amazing experinces, but there was this one time...

A good buddy of mine came down to visit, with a bag of shrooms. After an amazing evening, we decided to score some more from a buddy of mine. Well these things must have been lased with something because i spent the next several hours clinging onto a bean-bag chair in the middle of my living room like it was a life raft, completely tripping my balls off. The ride was just WAY more intense then I could handle. Any little noise made me jump. I started thinking there was something under the couch waiting form me to "float" close enought that it could grab me. My buddy was having a similiar trip and wondered off into some room and was making all sorts of strange noises. This made me super parinoid. Whenever he would come into the room, I would try to make myself as small as possible, thinking that I was a bunny and if i hunckered down and didn't move he wouldn't see me and would just pass by. Then he started messing with the music, which totally put me into a tail spin. Whole thing lasted for 4-5 hours, then went away within a matter of minutes, which was really odd.

Not fun, but like I said, I've taken many LSD/Mushroom trips and besides this one, it was always a great time.

Damn, this thread is making me want ot get high again...

• Members

I've never had a bad experience with drugs....until I tripped on Dramamine.

All I'm going to say are snakes and giant cockroaches. {censored}.

Dude, I think I saw that crap at the Mobil station today. For stomach aches or somethin? You mean to tell me kids can get that Naked Lunch {censored} at the gas station with formaldehyde spiked K2? Yikes.

• Members

I've had loads of good and bad trips. Here are the highlights:

Shoved an E up my arse to make it kick in quicker but it turned out to be a dud. That sucked.

Did coke and became a paranoid mess so went home.

Did acid at a festival got backstage but then got kicked out by Iggy Pop's wife/girlfriend/prostitute. Was sick on the train home and spent two days in bed thinking I was sinking into the mattress.

Did mushrooms then went to an art gallery where the theme was "death and mortality". Freaked out, hid in the toilet, then got lost in Amsterdam where I tripped balls.

Took two pills that I thought were E but turned out to be K. All my friends were dancing their arses off but I just sat in the corner. Got punched on the way home that night too.

I don't do drugs anymore and wouldn't advise anyone to do them.

• Members

Dude, I think I saw that crap at the Mobil station today. For stomach aches or somethin? You mean to tell me kids can get that Naked Lunch {censored} at the gas station with formaldehyde spiked K2? Yikes.

Yup. It's legal for motion sickness.

Archived