You Should Get Banned For Using This Word

Player99

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would welcome the ban were I actually trolling, but I'm really just a quiet guy who happens to have an opinion right now.

Reported for reverse passive trolling with a minor foul in grovelling. Lifetime ban.

Along the same lines as IMO/IMHO? Unless you normally just state other people's opinions as your own.

I use that a lot... along with YMMV. :idk: Sorry. :o

Sometimes it's done to separate my personal opinion from the "official" HC position. Other times, it's just a humble acknowledgement that my opinion is just that - an opinion - and should be taken as such. IMO, there is no right or wrong when it comes to art, tastes and preferences.

• Members

I use that a lot... along with YMMV.
:idk:
Sorry.
:o

Sometimes it's done to separate my personal opinion from the "official" HC position. Other times, it's just a humble acknowledgement that my opinion is just that - an opinion - and should be taken as such. IMO, there is no right or wrong when it comes to art, tastes and preferences.

I guess that makes sense if you're a mod and need to make some sort of separation, like you said, between your opinion and an official HC stance. But I think IMHO gets me, because why should anyone have to say they aren't lying about their opinion to random people on the internet?

Archived