Dave Mustaine

christianatl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3CXuW.png

:lol: I suppose it was only a matter of time... but this is an obvious forgery. :cop: My fingers are short and stubby, but nothing at all like that middle finger. :wave:

Besides, I'm as oft inclined to "salute" with my wee finger. It's like Evil Hallmark - When you DON'T care enough to send the very best. ;)

• Members

It's insane and offensive, but is it really that much more insane or offensive than those who claim the 9/11 attacks were an inside job?

No, but those people are {censored}ing nutjobs, too and I don't think anyone here has said "nah those guys aren't crazy nor are they offending me."

Is there a famous person (NOT for crazy nutso coocoo conspiracy theories) who has gone on a "BUSH DID 9/11" rant in public that springs to mind (srs question)?

• Members
While looking for that picture I seen that he wrote a book

Mustaine.jpg

Just bought it on half.com for $9, should be an interesting read..haha

Actually, if you dislike him before reading it, you will {censored}ing despise him afterwards.

"wah boo hoo, I got kicked out of Metallica!" " I don't have as much money as they do"

Douche

• Members

No, but those people are {censored}ing nutjobs, too and I don't think anyone here has said "nah those guys aren't crazy nor are they offending me."

Is there a famous person (NOT for crazy nutso coocoo conspiracy theories) who has gone on a "BUSH DID 9/11" rant in public that springs to mind (srs question)?

good lord. both people on this board and a ton of celebrities did it. a lot.

Archived