Dave Mustaine

christianatl

• Members

I dunno I think this theory is crazier than the 9/11 one. The 9/11 one has books and movies, and large amounts of people. Not that it doen't make it crazy. Its just that mustangs theory is just outta no where. The 9/11 believers could be jumping on the bandwagon, mustang's thinking is delusional, and a bizarre misunderstanding as to what is happening in the world.

Also, I dont think its offensive, its straight up bat{censored}.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dunno I think this theory is crazier than the 9/11 one. The 9/11 one has books and movies, and large amounts of people. Not that it doen't make it crazy. Its just that mustangs theory is just outta no where. The 9/11 believers could be jumping on the bandwagon, mustang's thinking is delusional, and a bizarre misunderstanding as to what is happening in the world.

Also, I dont think its offensive, its straight up bat{censored}.

• Members

I dunno I think this theory is crazier than the 9/11 one. The 9/11 one has books and movies, and large amounts of people.

Time is the only factor seperating them. Give this one some time and it will probably attract the same amount of tards who will link you to a youtube clip as their evidence.

• Members

Time is the only factor seperating them. Give this one some time and it will probably attract the same amount of tards who will link you to a youtube clip as their evidence.

I'm gonna go ahead and predict some crazy asshole trying to link the Bane + Bain Capital conspiracy and the Aurora shooting OH WAIT PEOPLE ARE ALREADY DOING THAT

• Members

Its just that mustangs theory is just outta no where.

No it's not. The idea that Fast & Furious was a conspiracy to induce public favor of tougher gun control is pretty widespread among Republicans and right wingers. You have people in elected positions pushing this idea. The whole reason they're squeezing Holder's balls so hard is because they believe there is official record of the "true" purpose of walking the guns into Mexico.

The idea that the Aurora shooting was carried out by a government plant is also fairly widespread.

• Members

No it's not. The idea that Fast & Furious was a conspiracy to induce public favor of tougher gun control is pretty widespread among Republicans and right wingers. You have people in elected positions pushing this idea. The whole reason they're squeezing Holder's balls so hard is because they believe there is official record of the "true" purpose of walking the guns into Mexico.

The idea that the Aurora shooting was carried out by a government plant is also fairly widespread.

Lol gunwalking was started in 2006

• Members

No, but those people are {censored}ing nutjobs, too and I don't think anyone here has said "nah those guys aren't crazy nor are they offending me."

Is there a famous person (NOT for crazy nutso coocoo conspiracy theories) who has gone on a "BUSH DID 9/11" rant in public that springs to mind (srs question)?

Who is Michael Moore?

• Members

today is the first time ive heard any of this. my wife listens to rush limbaugh and sean hannity to give you a frame of reference.

Archived