Who are you going to vote for in 2012?

Ryan.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

marx is dead you guys

Being dead doesn't stop people from voting in Chicago.

I vote Mountain Dew. If you are going to drink pop, then get off your potty seat and drink a real carbonated beverage that doesn't pretend to be healthy. Bunches of caffeine, bunches of sugar, low carbination, the way it was meant to be.

• Members
You probably drink tea, eh?

Dunno about that guy but I drink this - irn-bru-soda-x24-cans-from-the-uk-1445-p

It's {censored}ing amazing. It's made in Scotland, perhaps the only country where the most popular fizzy drink is NOT Coke.
If you've never tried it then you are a soft cocked teddy bear raper.

• Members

He rocks up every now and again and starts getting seriously fascist in our sweet liberal effects forum.

What a bummer.

That's a bummer. We really like to just keep to ourselves, joke around all tongue in cheek, talk about effects, and try to destroy america through marxist takedown of corporations, banishing guns to quell patriot revolt, putting only lazy black welfare people in college, murdering christians and aborting every white baby. No harm no foul ya' know.

• Members

After Islam takes over America and Shariaw law is declared, you're next...

I hope this is a joke. I watched Glenn Beck's show on this for laughs before he was cancelled. It was pretty funny with him showing how Islam would spread through India and China and all of Europe. You'd need to be pretty ignorant on culture to think that's even possible. Beside the fact that it totally conflicted with his usual arguments about secularism taking over everything.

• Members

I hope this is a joke. I watched Glenn Beck's show on this for laughs before he was cancelled. It was pretty funny with him showing how Islam would spread through India and China and all of Europe. You'd need to be pretty ignorant on culture to think that's even possible. Beside the fact that it totally conflicted with his usual arguments about secularism taking over everything.

Sure, you say that now... hope you like the taste of curry.

No I don't know... is curry even a middle east thing? I just know I hate curry.

• Members

don't bring this crap here.

• Members

What about Thai curries? I could eat green curry every day.

nope, i have my favorite thai place around the corner from my house. SUCH GOOD FOOD. but i hate their curries. my gf gets the yellow and red curries all the time. can't do it. that curry flavor does not jive in my mouth.

Archived