OT: DEBATE |?!

RoboPimp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont have cable or tv either yet I watched it live.

Cspan streaming live homes. They archiev it too so you can watch it anytime.

Also romney won. Not even close. I think obama was drugged. {censored} was pretty bad actually. Goddamn mitt romney being a good debater, a master debater if you will....

• Members

I dont have cable or tv either yet I watched it live.

Cspan streaming live homes. They archiev it too so you can watch it anytime.

Also romney won. Not even close. I think obama was drugged. {censored} was pretty bad actually. Goddamn mitt romney being a good debater, a master debater if you will....

Unfortunately this. I couldn't watch too long, because hearing those guys go on and on just raises my blood pressure(Obama too, even though he's my guy). I'm definitely voting for Obama, but he didn't show up. Missed so many KO opportunities.

SB

• Members

While I don't watch tv news that often my family and I watched the MSNBC post debate coverage and they (msn) were blasting Obama that he wasn't tough/aggressive enough

Body language can say a lot to an audience; not that it should necessarily over the arguments themselves, but Obama looked down or hung his head alot. Romney had that ol programmed robot half smile and lifeless look in his eyes. Not sure which is worse.

• Members

This is just total conjecture... but the way Obama acted on stage, I couldn't help but think he is just done. He is tired of being president, having his hair turn grey, and spending his 20th wedding anniversary debating political strategy. He looked like GW looked for his entire presidency. "I just want to go home now please."

• Members
This is just total conjecture... but the way Obama acted on stage, I couldn't help but think he is just done. He is tired of being president, having his hair turn grey, and spending his 20th wedding anniversary debating political strategy. He looked like GW looked for his entire presidency.
"I just want to go home now please."

Yeah kinda. :cry:

• Members

A lot of people watch these debates and assume they are informed about the candidates platforms. Most don't realize how the debates are rigged to avoid the candidates having to discuss difficult issues in depth, and field questions by a hard-nosed moderator, let alone allow for parties other than the two representatives of the Corporate Party. Watch this, foos.

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/10/3/ahead_of_first_obama_romney_debate

• Members

A lot of people watch these debates and assume they are informed about the candidates platforms. Most don't realize how the debates are rigged to avoid the candidates having to discuss difficult issues in depth, and field questions by a hard-nosed moderator, let alone allow for parties other than the two representatives of the Corporate Party. Watch this, foos.

LSD, you're a kook dude. We have an important choice between two very different men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXgJEd6grx8

Archived