OT: DEBATE |?!

RoboPimp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's like watching to see who wins a break-dancing contest.

In the end, he's still Romney, with a finance team out the Bush White House, and the foreign policy skills of an envelope.

(Gonna need the 5 billion for the U.S. vs IRAN match to follow...)

• Members

Ha, I just read this and thought it was funny:

In 1992, George H.W. Bush looked at his watch one time (a perfectly understandable action at a dull public affair), and two decades later this is still considered some kind of gold standard for bad debate body language. Last night Obama barely looked up from his game of Warcraft or whatever he was doing down there, yet today there's hardly any discussion of it.

• Members

Obama looked tired of being President. He looked beaten down. He looked tired of a job that turned out to be a lot harder than he imagined. He looked like he wanted to tell Mitt, "Are you sure you want this job? You have no idea what you're getting yourself into."

• Members

Romney did great because he told the most lies and threw his entire platform under the bus.

Even if you don't look at facts, Romney's body language was full of signs that he was lying. The worst part about it was his high pitched voice. It sounded exactly like Will Forte's whining impression of George W. Bush from almost a decade ago

• Members

Romney did great because he told the most lies and threw his entire platform under the bus.

Even if you don't look at facts, Romney's body language was full of signs that he was lying. The worst part about it was his high pitched voice. It sounded exactly like Will Forte's whining impression of George W. Bush from almost a decade ago

Factcheck showed they both lied, all night.

• Members

romney had his first cup of coffee ever before the debate. mormon'd. obama the same but with klonopin. morose'd.

my favorite part was when romney said he wouldn't lower taxes on the highest income earners. that's an odd thing to say considering it's been his campaign mantra for about a year and a half.

• Members

the debates won't change my opinion, i am still going to vote for dwayne elizondo mountain dew herbert camacho.

All of your posts make me chuckle.

I recorded the debate since the wife wanted to watch it as well and had to work last night. I already assume that all politicians are lying whenever they are speaking, so I will see who does the best job of convincing me. What little bit I did catch, I will agree that Obama looked pretty down/defeated. Of course, I can't imagine why anyone would want to be president. Seems like a {censored} job where you get blamed by everyone for everything and you really don't have the power to make the changes you would like to.

Archived