OT: I Just Bought This Car...

Player99

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 4nd3h

View Post

As a non-driver, I'm unfamiliar: do you rent a car at point A, drive it to a rental place near point B where car is, return it at point B, and drive new car back to point A? confused.gif

Em...sure. Taking a friend along would be another option thoughrolleyes.gifwink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

No comment.

Heh, bawww.

I should have my butt in a car next month, been waiting the better part of a year and finally I think it's time to hop in one before the cold comes out. However, it will not be a {censored}ty Celica. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Who gives a {censored} what kind of car it is? If he likes it and it gets him from point a to point b, then what's it matter?

I don't give a {censored} what kind of car he drives.

But he made a thread about it. SO I WAS FORCED TO CARE FOR A MINUTE AND THEN I COMMENTED. LAY OFF MAN.

• Members

Spare car for fun and good gas mileage. The 2000, 2001 and 2002 had some troubles but from what I have found the big stuff (lifter bolts, oil usage...) were corrected in the 2003.

It gets almost as good fuel efficiency as the Corolla. Goes 220 km/hr. Pretty much every option. Independent suspension. Automatic (bad knee, clutch kills it) BUT has 6 speed manual shifting as well. Plus other bonuses.

Archived