Let me tell you who won the debate last night

Naterel

• Members

I haven't stated an opinion on the Palestine bra, because unlike you I can admit that I'm not that educated on every last bit of world politics, because it's impossible to know everything. Again though, "America creating enemies" is obviously some subtitle you saw on a website somewhere and it's 100% valid right?
:idea:

Sending in the military (and mercenaries) and killing people in several countries for over a decade creates enemies. Apparently you have no news sources that you trust, and assume that whatever limited things you see are the only thing to believe. Myopic.

• Members

Sending in the military (and mercenaries) and killing people in several countries for over a decade creates enemies. Apparently you have no news sources that you trust, and assume that whatever limited things you see are the only thing to believe. Myopic.

I'm sorry dude, but you just have no concept. It's tough to even continue this because you're still missing the point. I really don't trust most news sources, and as ridiculous as it sounds, sometimes you just have to deal with the fact that you don't know things.

• Members

Apparently you have the only deep understanding of the issues, as summarized by your initial post.

As I stated, I've been there, experienced it, and laugh quite often and how crazy articles about it are. I really don't know each and every small aspect of things though. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings dude, it's good to have a strong opinion on the war, everyone should do what they can do educated themselves. Just realize that not everything you see and read are even remotely true.

Opinions should have a disclaimer at this point in the world. I feel _______about_______because of what I saw on www.__________.com, but other than that, I'm clueless :lol:

• Members
^ So based upon your
personal experience
with people in middle eastern countries other than Israel, please support your claim that people in those countries are "jerk faces."

Well when close to the border of Lebanon random people shot at us just for walking around :confused: I guess everyones definition of jerk faces is different though

• Members
Well when close to the border of Lebanon random people shot at us just for walking around
:confused:
I guess everyones definition of jerk faces is different though

That seems like a sound reason to base your opinion of all Israel's neighbors as bad. And because you weren't shot at by Israelis, they must be good. I see why you think you have such a deep understanding of the political issues involved in the region. :rolleyes:

• Members

That seems like a sound reason to base your opinion of all Israel's neighbors as bad. And because you weren't shot at by Israelis, they must be good. I see why you think you have such a deep understanding of the political issues involved in the region.
:rolleyes:

Lol nope, I said I don't know each and every in and out of the politics there, read a couple posts up. I know that I worked directly with some if the military leaders though. Your opinion seems quite skewed here though, so you think the Israelis are evil barbarians but also think Americans are evil killing barbarians??? I need links to where you found all of this true info. Deets!

• Members

Lol nope, I said I don't know each and every in and out of the politics there, read a couple posts up. I know that I worked directly with some if the military leaders though. Your opinion seems quite skewed here though, so you think the Israelis are evil barbarians but also think Americans are evil killing barbarians??? I need links to where you found all of this true info. Deets!

There's no point, as you've made it clear that you don't trust much information.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

guitardustin, I have two questions for you:

1. How long were you in the region?

2. Are you Jewish?

Please don't take either of these questions as some sort of thinly-veiled insults. They are not.

1. It varied per trip, sometimes a month, sometimes several.

2. Absolutely not.

Archived