NG-A-P day!

One Man Banned

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by decode6

View Post

Man, you seriously win with that post. What an amazing setup, even without the Empress.

Thanks...they're nice additions to my collection. I'm going to have to start building shelves to put my amps on soon as I'm running out of room in my amp room. biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by decode6

View Post

Man, you seriously win with that post. What an amazing setup, even without the Empress.

Thanks...they're nice additions to my collection. I'm going to have to start building shelves to put my amps on soon as I'm running out of room in my amp room. biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

Nice, the American Deluxe has easily my favorite neck ever. Congrats on many new things!

Mine too. I have an American Standard Tele that I busted the neck off of at a gig at the end of the set when I smashed my guitar into my amp. I picked up an American Deluxe Tele neck on eBay for it. It was a nice upgrade from the stock neck. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gambit

View Post

i'm glad i don't have a rehearsal space like that.. mainly because i'd feel like i would have to fill it with nice gear too! i'll stick to my 8x10' room frown.gif

Before we bought the place most of my gear was in our tiny apartment because my rented rehearsal space was too small to keep anything more than a couple of amps there. It made it pretty cramped but the cats seemed to like it. biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned

View Post

I could...and it wouldn't sound very good. I just think of my house as a POD but with better tone and people instead of 1's and 0's. smile.gif

Buy a Pod, then sell your house and rent a bachelor apt. Scale back, save $. Miniaturize your life.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Player99

View Post

Buy a Pod, then sell your house and rent a bachelor apt. Scale back, save $. Miniaturize your life.

I have a wife...bachelor apartment is not an option. I like my life...I don't want to miniaturize it...unless I'm going to build a model of it to put in a snow globe or something. redface.gif

Archived