I want a Mint Green Strat/SG with white pick guard??

alien

Looks like Seafoam to me, looks exactly the same shade as my seafoam telecaster.

Nope, he's right - that's Surf Green. Seafoam Green (Foam Green by Dupont) is darker. I have a friend who owns the MIM Strat that he pictured - it's most definitely lighter than my foam green Duo Sonic II.

• Members

you can color match on a computer and mix inks and paints using blah blah its standard operating procedure , i used to do high tech info labelling printing work,

indeed you can, so just buy a start body and get it sprayed the colour you want. :idk:

• Members

hmmmmmm i think i want it relicd too cuz .... the neck has no finish so it looks like a real shredded 57 neck fretboard wise, its got very jumbo frets though, but gotta relic the mint green body to match the naturally relic'd neck, a vintage body would be nice, this neck is special kinda deserves or could deserve a vintage body mate up. :love:

• Members

I dunno i used to shed with a cremey yellow squier bullet into rams head, white finger into mutron bi phase when i was a wee lad (10 yo in 1977). Those were the daze!! Ten years old playing vintagey strat into rams head into bi phase! I was given zero chance for normalcy ::mad: No complaints here ah!

Archived