READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-10-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll start this off by saying, I Prefer trades...so a groovy trade offer will be considered much more than a cash offer.

Ibanez PT-909 Phase Tone Maxon board, MIJ, good cosmetic shape, great sounding thick phase. $100 obo
Boss BF-2 Flanger ~1985, MIJ Green Label, decent cosmetic shape, works perfectly, sounds great. $70 obo

Flangeandphase.jpg

Fender Concert II Footswitch. Great cosmetic shape, straight from 1983. Came with my Concert II when I got it, and being as I never use it, figured another II series owner might be interested. Works with all Rivera era II series fenders that need a double footswitch, from what I understand. $150 obo

concertfootswitch.jpg

Line 6 M5. Everyone knows what these are and what they do, so I won't really go into any detail. Good cosmetic shape, comes with Box and adapter. Its a great pedal, I just really only use it for Reverb, and occasionally trem and pitch shifting...So It doesn't make much sense for me to keep it on my board. $150 obo

m5-1.jpg

Douglas SHM-91 (rondo music ES-345 Clone). This is all around a great great guitar, has totally won out over all the Epi's (sheratons and dots) I've owned at the same time. Extremely resonant, holds tune amazingly, very very little fret ware, very loud acoustically, in fact this specific Douglas 345 clone has sounded better, and played better than most every modern production Gibson I've played in recent years. A Bold statement, I know...But its true (from my perspective at least). Great classic gibson tones all through this thing.

335case.jpg

3353.jpg

3352.jpg

3351.jpg

Maple Neck/Rosewood Fretboard
Maple Body, w/solid Maple Center block
Block and Diamond fret board inlays (think epi sheraton)
Five Ply body binding on the front single ply on the back
Bound Fretboard
Medium Jumbo Frets (very very little wear)
Gold Grover Tuners
Gorgeous Glam Silver Glitter Finish on Front Deep cherry on the back/sides/back of neck
Chrome Covered Gibson 498T bridge pickup
Chrome Covered Stock neck pickup (sounded better than the 59n I had in it for awhile so I put it back)
24 3/4" neck
12" fret board radius

Asking $325 w/epi hardshell case (pictured) Trades PREFERRED

Trades...I'm mostly interested in trading for a Fender Pawnshop Offset Special (Pink prefered), or Modern Player ThinLine Deluxe Telecaster (or some other thinline tele of some sort possibly even a GFS/Xavier)...a Blacktop (or possibly squire) Jazzmaster, MIM or Blacktop Strat or Tele, Basically any groovy decent quality 25.5" scale guitar with single coils, and I might be interested....Colors not important, nor is cosmetic appearance (within reason), if its beat up a bit, but still functionally/structurally sound, and has life left in the frets...I'll probably be interested.
Also looking for a great Reverb pedal, a Boss TR-2 (or similar trem), Way Huge Green Rhino, Supa-puss, Pork Loin, and some sorta Vibrato Pedal (VB-2 Clone or similar)

Anyways, Hit me up with offers (here or via email edwardATexperimentsinlowfidelityDOTcom)...worst I can do is say no.

• Members

Sold-Dunlop Cry Baby. Takes a boss adapter. Good condition. No velcro $old

Ibanez PH7 Phaser. Works perfectly but is a bit scratched up. Has velcro $35

Rogue Tremolo. Good condition. Has velcro. Much like the boss tr2 but with true bypass. $30

Pedaltrain jr, no case. $traded

I can't upload pics from my phone to here but i can text you a pic. All prices shipped and PayPalled to conus. I'll ship int if you pay the shipping.

Trades I'm looking for : Boss OD3, DD7 VS Open Road Line 6 Verbzilla, m5 or newer Echo Park Buffered stereo volume pedal

Really any non ts od to pair w/ my fd2

Trades can be +/- cash as needed to even things out

• Members

Eventide Timefactor. Comes with box, manual, adapter, AUX footswitch, Expression knob and TRS cables for both. ***Note that is sticker residue on the AUX switch, it comes off/I rubbed it off. $350 shipped

Digitech PDS 1002. No Battery door. $75 shipped

Boss GE-7 - "Hi-Fi" mods. I modded this to what are apparently the Sniper mod specs. Sounds very good, really an improvement over the stock GE-7.

$90 shipped. No Trades.

1997 Made in Korea Squier Strat. Comes with gig bag - has some melted wax on it (I don't know, it came like that...). Guitar is in pretty good shape. I recently refinished and polished the frets via the Thomas-Ginex Kit. $150 shipped.

CA79F4AC-388B-41C0-841A-A6003D2109D8-143
5D71D8A9-72A7-4DAA-95AC-16B2BA30527C-136
04298A16-1189-457C-96DA-AEF08D730CA0-313
E14D4F08-D3F0-4C65-9669-09B6968CAF80-933

• Members
0D256CC5-6033-43FA-A036-A877A37211DD-109

Specs are:

Ash body/top
Roasted maple neck/board
60's C Vintage Standard .810-.930 neck shape
Tusq nut
Heavy SS frets
3 saddle compensated bridge
1.65" nut width
Sperzel locking tuners
SSC system (switchable via tone pot)
Neck T/Classic T Bridge pickups
Mary Kay finish
Laser Engraved signature on neck plate
Mother of pearl dots/logo
Gloss headstock
Suhr signature on back of headstock

Includes OHSC, spec sheet and tools, and will be shipped in the original Suhr shipping box. No issues whatsoever with it, not even the normal finish cracks in the neck pocket like most bolt neck guitars. I really love everything about this guitar, but I'd prefer one with a less flashy finish so I'll be ordering another. Asking $2700 shipped/PP'd.

Apologies for the iPhone pics, can't seem to find the memory card for my DSLR at the moment.

• Members

DiMarzio bridge DP197 and neck DP196 Virtual PAF set.
The bridge is all black, and the neck is zebra.

Pickups are in very good condition with plenty of lead left. Has the mounting hardware (screws & springs). Will sell as set only.

$90 shipped USA/Canada if you use regular payapl
$80 shipped USA/Canada if you use paypal gift option

Also up for sale are 2 of my Tech 21 Character Series pedals - Liverpool and Leeds. Both are the v2 version with the speaker sim defeat button. Both are in excellent condition with the tin and papers.

$110 each shipped to USA/Canada if you use regular paypal
$100 each shipped to USA/Canada if you use paypal gift

add $20 shipping for other international locations.

*** Liverpool is SOLD ***
*** the Leeds is SOLD pending payment ***

VPAF-001.jpg
VPAF-002.jpg
LiverLeeds.jpg

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:
Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)
Cool MKI Tone Benders
Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)
NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

As some of you know, I'm a bit of an EHX enthusiast. The Electric Mistress, IMO, is one of the coolest effects ever produced. I have a ton of these old crusty flange boxes, so it's time to set a few free into the wild. These are all unmodded and original as far as I can tell. I will reference these by numbers 1-3 corresponding to the number in the pictures. 2 and 3 are identical to my eye.

#1 Electric Mistress. Sold!

#2 Electric Mistress. $350 shipped.

#3 Electric Mistress. $350 shipped.

Analogman EHX Big Box Deluxe Memory Man. Sold!

EHX Space Drum. This is a funky one, I understand the Clash utilized these a bit back in the day. It basically makes different sounds as you hit the pad with a drum stick. Throw in some effects and it gets wild. I believe the battery snap has been replaced but other than that it is original. $175 shipped.

V1 Small Stone. Recently fixed by Ronsound and he added a boss style power jack. Sounds really great and wouldn't be selling if I didn't have another. Someone carved a number in the top, probably before I was born. $145 shipped.

Strymon 9v power supply. Sold.

Mojo Pedals (Baj2k on this forum) MKII Tone Bender Replica. OC81d Transistors and sounds awesome. They're known for making great Klones(I have one myself) but did a small run of these a while back. $335 shipped.

PigeonFX MKI Tone Bender Replica. OC75 and TI 2G381 transistors and NOS caps. If you want a MK1 on the spitty, gated and unruly side of the spectrum, THIS IS YOUR FUZZ. $265 shipped.

Jen Fuzz Sold.

IMG_0782.jpg
IMG_0783.jpg
IMG_0785.jpg
IMG_0788.jpg
IMG_0790.jpg
IMG_0792.jpg
IMG_0793.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg

• Members
Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

2012-10-06_16-26-44_636.jpg

2012-10-06_16-27-11_194.jpg

DR Scientist The Elements - It sounds great but I'm not in an active band currently so I'm clearing out some stuff so I can get some home recording upgrades. This has no velcro and is about as mint as it can get. Serial #8. $175 shipped or trade for a tremolo (or maybe towards a Pog2) that works in my Soldano's effects loop. Comes with box and instructions.

2012-12-05_08-24-33_459.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 midi controller - GFC not pictured. Can take some if you want. GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - $15 shipped or free with any other pedal. Just let me know you want it.

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members
Tech 21 Liverpool- $120 shipped
-The famed AC30 in a box, comes with the tin case
Tech21_SansAmp_Liverpool.138.jpg

Heet Ebow Plus- $85 shipped
-The famed ebow... great endless sustain
220px-PlusEBow.png

Danelctro Tuna Melt- $28 shipped
-Minty tremolo. I sold my SemaphorePulsar to keep the Dano
danelectrotunamelt.jpg

Live Wire Solutions LWS21 Universal Latching Footswitch - $12 shipped
DV016_Jpg_Large_481474.jpg

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members
1973 Fender Precision Bass w/ original case - $2000

Hi! Up for sale is my 1973 Fender Precision Bass in a beautiful vintage sunburst. It's in fantastic shape, all original parts (with a relocated thumb rest), and comes with its original hard shell case (also in great shape). Plays great, zero fret wear, sounds amazing, and it's pretty easy on the back at 8lbs 6oz. A few undoctored outside photos:

1973PrecisionBass022.jpg

1973PrecisionBass024.jpg

1973PrecisionBass017.jpg

And of course, there's a lot more photos - including close-ups, serial numbers and the case - right here. smile.gif

Anyway, that's about it for the sell. It's a great bass with nothing to hide, so please feel free to message me with any questions. Not looking for trades at this time, but happy to provide eBay and forum references, phone number and info, etc. Thanks much, and have a happy holiday!

Jason

Archived