• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by riff ie

View Post

r those 1x12's???

sweet rig yo, too.

I've got this mesa 1x12 3/4 back, and love it, but want to push a wee bit more air, dig...

He can make anything. Mine are 2x12 convertible back (I have the left one middle-open and the right one closed) with diagonally-oriented speakers. I took the dimensions of an Orange 2x12 and had him make them an inch taller. So they're big.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by riff ie

View Post

r those 1x12's???

sweet rig yo, too.

I've got this mesa 1x12 3/4 back, and love it, but want to push a wee bit more air, dig...

He can make anything. Mine are 2x12 convertible back (I have the left one middle-open and the right one closed) with diagonally-oriented speakers. I took the dimensions of an Orange 2x12 and had him make them an inch taller. So they're big.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

tits yo, thx for the info...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

tits yo, thx for the info...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by stratedge09

View Post

Thanks dude, still loving your old Emperor!

Glad you're digging it! I know lots of people {censored} on the DSL but it can get some pretty damn nice tones. I love a Marshall through an Emperor cab. Here's my setup now.

2012-12-13_14-41-58_366.jpg

My other 4x12 is mic'd up in the closet behind the halfstack. When I start playing out again, I'll run them both. The only change I made since then is that I moved the Small Stone in front of the Revelation and Black Forest.

• Members

View Post

Thanks dude, still loving your old Emperor!

Glad you're digging it! I know lots of people {censored} on the DSL but it can get some pretty damn nice tones. I love a Marshall through an Emperor cab. Here's my setup now.

My other 4x12 is mic'd up in the closet behind the halfstack. When I start playing out again, I'll run them both. The only change I made since then is that I moved the Small Stone in front of the Revelation and Black Forest.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by billcheckrules

View Post

take a gander at my blurry pics! facepalm.gif

Photo%20Jan%2001%2C%205%2054%2029%20PM.j

Photo%20Jan%2001%2C%205%2055%2023%20PM.j

Very nice! thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

Dude, your rig is amazing! Marshall + Emperor is definitely a great sound. My buddy suggested the DSL when I said I wanted something Marshally with great cleans, I can't get a bad sound out of it!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by billcheckrules

View Post

take a gander at my blurry pics! facepalm.gif

Photo%20Jan%2001%2C%205%2054%2029%20PM.j

Photo%20Jan%2001%2C%205%2055%2023%20PM.j

Very nice! thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

Dude, your rig is amazing! Marshall + Emperor is definitely a great sound. My buddy suggested the DSL when I said I wanted something Marshally with great cleans, I can't get a bad sound out of it!

• Members

View Post

Very nice! thumb.gif

Is that the word on the street for DSLs? My buddy had a JCM900 which had awesome dirt but horrible cleans. A Marshall with nice cleans would be awesome.

• Members

View Post

Very nice! thumb.gif

Is that the word on the street for DSLs? My buddy had a JCM900 which had awesome dirt but horrible cleans. A Marshall with nice cleans would be awesome.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

Mine is incredible dude, it blew me away how good the cleans were for a Marshall. Once you get the thing EQ'd right (it shares EQ on both channels), it's great!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

Mine is incredible dude, it blew me away how good the cleans were for a Marshall. Once you get the thing EQ'd right (it shares EQ on both channels), it's great!

Archived