Post your rig - winter edition

duncan

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

You always have ultra clean setups Cliff, I wish I had your OCD.

Fix'd. thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by stratedge09

View Post

Very nice! thumb.gif

Dude, your rig is amazing! Marshall + Emperor is definitely a great sound. My buddy suggested the DSL when I said I wanted something Marshally with great cleans, I can't get a bad sound out of it!

It took a few tube swaps and bias for me to finally settle on a good tone on the highest gain channel that I liked, but the cleans on that thing were awesome. The ads for them always said something about having a Marshall with Nashville cleans. Cleans sound awesome and the crunch channel takes pedals really well. It doesn't sound exactly like a JCM800, but in a band setting it's close enough. The 50 watters supposedly sound better from what all I have read but I've never tried one.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

You always have ultra clean setups Cliff, I wish I had your OCD.

Fix'd. thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by stratedge09

View Post

Very nice! thumb.gif

Dude, your rig is amazing! Marshall + Emperor is definitely a great sound. My buddy suggested the DSL when I said I wanted something Marshally with great cleans, I can't get a bad sound out of it!

It took a few tube swaps and bias for me to finally settle on a good tone on the highest gain channel that I liked, but the cleans on that thing were awesome. The ads for them always said something about having a Marshall with Nashville cleans. Cleans sound awesome and the crunch channel takes pedals really well. It doesn't sound exactly like a JCM800, but in a band setting it's close enough. The 50 watters supposedly sound better from what all I have read but I've never tried one.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

I use the highest gain channel with the gain only around 3.5 or 4 and it sounds great. I think I have Winged C Power Tubes and assorted preamps, gotta get new ones soon but it sounds pretty damn good.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

I use the highest gain channel with the gain only around 3.5 or 4 and it sounds great. I think I have Winged C Power Tubes and assorted preamps, gotta get new ones soon but it sounds pretty damn good.

Archived