Post your rig - winter edition

duncan

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by tronus

View Post

Hey, you do it too! I want a 4x12 cab but I can borrow the other guys for now. Do you have Vintage 30's in there?

It has black shadows in it. I really like em, but have never tried V30's. I also have the wide body frontported(pseudo Thiele) and a wide body 3/4 open back.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tronus

View Post

Hey, you do it too! I want a 4x12 cab but I can borrow the other guys for now. Do you have Vintage 30's in there?

It has black shadows in it. I really like em, but have never tried V30's. I also have the wide body frontported(pseudo Thiele) and a wide body 3/4 open back.

• Members

Right on... I have a couple extra cabs but the are rated at 60 and 30 watts. The Boogie pushes them way to hard for my tastes. I think the Black Shadows sound really good. That's what's in my combo as well

Quote Originally Posted by primeholy

View Post

• Members

Right on... I have a couple extra cabs but the are rated at 60 and 30 watts. The Boogie pushes them way to hard for my tastes. I think the Black Shadows sound really good. That's what's in my combo as well

Quote Originally Posted by primeholy

View Post

Archived