Post your rig - winter edition

duncan

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stratedge when did you buy Conky's old cab? Looks great. That was actually the inspiration for having my 2x12s built (similarly oversized/diagonal speaker arrangement).

I have serious bonerdancetime for a Supernatural as well love.gif

• Members

Stratedge when did you buy Conky's old cab? Looks great. That was actually the inspiration for having my 2x12s built (similarly oversized/diagonal speaker arrangement).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rileykill

View Post

2X12?

Yep, with Weber 65's, sounds amazing with the Marshall, one of the best amp/speaker combos I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

Over the summer I'm pretty sure, July or August. The Supernatural is so inspiring, I'm still finding more sounds everyday I fiddle with it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rileykill

View Post

2X12?

Yep, with Weber 65's, sounds amazing with the Marshall, one of the best amp/speaker combos I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

Over the summer I'm pretty sure, July or August. The Supernatural is so inspiring, I'm still finding more sounds everyday I fiddle with it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by stratedge09

View Post

Good deal, dude. Yeah, basically everything sounds good with those 65s, at least from my somewhat limited experience with them.

• Members

View Post

Good deal, dude. Yeah, basically everything sounds good with those 65s, at least from my somewhat limited experience with them.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

Ooh, want to share now?

yes, but no digital pics around of my old stuff... for real, i never tooked pics of my stuff in this time. - dunno why. Anyway, it was a longer break after bands and live gigs and i sold the most stuff. just keept a few toys for playing and recording at home... i started with some band/session projects over the last 6 years and was always lucky for using the finest stuff at the studios. yadda yadda. pedals etc. is like a second hobby beside making music.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

Ooh, want to share now?

yes, but no digital pics around of my old stuff... for real, i never tooked pics of my stuff in this time. - dunno why. Anyway, it was a longer break after bands and live gigs and i sold the most stuff. just keept a few toys for playing and recording at home... i started with some band/session projects over the last 6 years and was always lucky for using the finest stuff at the studios. yadda yadda. pedals etc. is like a second hobby beside making music.

• Members

View Post

They built this 2x12 for me. I love it.

6912900611_a59e8d32c9_b.jpg

WinterRig2012.4 by theecricket, on Flickr

• Members

View Post

They built this 2x12 for me. I love it.

6912900611_a59e8d32c9_b.jpg

WinterRig2012.4 by theecricket, on Flickr

Archived