FORUM PROBLEMS - Please read this!

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by starmansam View Post
Oops! An error occurred: connection to 10.140.144.14:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

got that error trying to do a search.
MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH! just did get a topic reply notification e-mail for that post! The first one since 23rd of september!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

This last couple of days I noticed that when I'm surfing the forum with my iPhone the page doesn't let me scroll down until it's fully loaded. I can scroll down but when I'm on it some new element on the page gets loaded and sends it automatically to the top, maybe the new banners?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by triviani

View Post

This last couple of days I noticed that when I'm surfing the forum with my iPhone the page doesn't let me scroll down until it's fully loaded. I can scroll down but when I'm on it some new element on the page gets loaded and sends it automatically to the top, maybe the new banners?

happens for me too on my iphone and ipad.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish

View Post

Why is my anti-virus (Avast!) going ape-{censored} whenever I click on a HC page? It keeps telling me a threat has been detected? It's only started doing it now. Here is a screenshot of the report:

HCVirusReport.jpg

Same here.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish

View Post

Why is my anti-virus (Avast!) going ape-{censored} whenever I click on a HC page? It keeps telling me a threat has been detected? It's only started doing it now. Here is a screenshot of the report:

HCVirusReport.jpg

This happens when someone hotlinks to an image on a page that your antivirus doo-hickey doesn't like.

Tell Phil which page you're clicking on when it happens and he'll remove the image.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RadioSilence

View Post

Seems the 'Go to first new post' button (firstnew.png) isn't working, or is only working intermitently, across several OSs and browsers.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...uot-in-Chrome#

Ok I've noticed something. The button works once, the first time I use it of a morning, but then stops working.

I'll try again tomorrow to see if it's a regular thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived