Bennintexas

echodeluxe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:facepalm:

We get it. You don't like echodeluxe. We get it.

It's not that I don't like him or do like him, I'm indifferent to be honest.

However, you should remember, echo was one of the main perpetrators in threads such as the "pbone and echodeluxe appartment thread", "bennintexas is drunk", "the official pbone appreciation thread", "i've been getting sig'd alot", "ban pbone" and the misleading "bye bye" thread. This guy has been registered since 2007, has 11,000 something posts. Maybe because he makes pedals his ridiculous routines are somehow more credible.

And before anyone says it - yes I am aware of the ignore function and I have already used it.

• Members

It's not that I don't like him or do like him, I'm indifferent to be honest.

However, you should remember, echo was one of the main perpetrators in threads such as the "pbone and echodeluxe appartment thread", "bennintexas is drunk", "the official pbone appreciation thread", "i've been getting sig'd alot", "ban pbone" and the misleading "bye bye" thread. This guy has been registered since 2007, has 11,000 something posts. Maybe because he makes pedals his ridiculous routines are somehow more credible.

And before anyone says it - yes I am aware of the ignore function and I have already used it.

Awwwww you looooooooooovvvvvve him!!!!

There's plenty of room in the rape chamber.

• Members

i knew the rape thing was trouble when i posted it.

thegareth is just mad because his personality ids milquetoast. dont worry. someday you will have something to say and the balls to be different. maybe then you will dry those tears and quit stalking me.

• Members
i knew the rape thing was trouble when i posted it.

thegareth is just mad because his personality ids milquetoast. dont worry. someday you will have something to say and the balls to be different. maybe then you will dry those tears and quit stalking me.

:lol:

Ah, I love the word milquetoast.

:love:

• Members

echodelux is just mad because someone leveled valid criticism at him and he has nothing poignant with which to retaliate.

move along.

Archived