HCFX chat? I think it's time

RoboPimp

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tuck that {censored} under your elastic waist band?

oh man

story

We were in history or something and my friend Chris and a couple of girls were doing a presentation. I guess he was doing the ol' tuck and roll as you suggested. Well, somehow the girls started talking about abs and 6 packs and {censored} and one of them was like "look, Chris has a 6 pack" And she lifted up his shirt in front of the history class to reveal his chub being choked by the band of his pants. {censored}ing funniest thing I've ever witnessed in my life. The Horrified look on the girl's face was {censored}ing priceless. The whole class was crying.

• Members

oh man

story

We were in history or something and my friend Chris and a couple of girls were doing a presentation. I guess he was doing the ol' tuck and roll as you suggested. Well, somehow the girls started talking about abs and 6 packs and {censored} and one of them was like "look, Chris has a 6 pack" And she lifted up his shirt in front of the history class to reveal his chub being choked by the band of his pants. {censored}ing funniest thing I've ever witnessed in my life. The Horrified look on the girl's face was {censored}ing priceless. The whole class was crying.

:lol:

Archived