New "Post Pictures You've Taken" Thread

• Members
I was doing a band shoot. And this what i assumed homeless man was asking a lot of questions. So while i was setting up i shot maybe 2/3 shots and they turned out very interesting. He was just hanging out at the train station.

40508_119625968089311_102303919821516_13

there seems to be a snake in his bicep

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haven't posted here, so some old stuff and some new stuff:

(kunstmord.deviantart.com if any of you hang out there)

My fave photo of mine:

Who__s_in_there__alone__by_kunstmord.jpg

Took this while on a bike trip:

Lucid_vividness__by_kunstmord.jpg

This one too:

Slap_the_sky__by_kunstmord.jpg

Took this one nearly by accident when me and two girls from my school were visiting an abandoned house:

Girl_in_the_window__by_kunstmord.jpg

Another pic from the abandoned house:

Ghosts__by_kunstmord.jpg

Some sort of monument in Helsinki, Finland:

Screaming_in_the_Sky_by_kunstmord.jpg

Last day of February:

Snow_in_my_hair_by_kunstmord.jpg

My crazy ex:

A_Girl_Who_Likes_Punk_Rock_2_by_kunstmor

Another building:

Glass__by_kunstmord.jpg

• Members

We were visiting Germany with our school (well, the ones who could afford the trip) and our history teacher, it was November 2008, and there was mist all the time we were in Berlin, it just looked so awesome.

And I had no idea there was just one light on in the building until I got the developed and scanned film.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

those are good bro

Thanks dude. Those we actually taken like 30 seconds apart from each other. That bridge is what my dorm window looks out at. It was super foggy last night, so I figured I'd get camera happy. The purple one is totally loveless'd, but I dig it anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Retro Camera actually, but I do use vignette for more detailed stuff. I like them menu in retro camera better for stuff like this though.
That, and I was trespassing and the light house keeper was yelling at me during the 2nd and 4th ones, so it's nice to be able to flick back and forth quickly, and not having to dick around each time.

• Members

Retro Camera actually, but I do use vignette for more detailed stuff. I like them menu in retro camera better for stuff like this though.

That, and I was trespassing and the light house keeper was yelling at me during the 2nd and 4th ones, so it's nice to be able to flick back and forth quickly, and not having to dick around each time.

Cool. I just started using Retro Camera and the only thing I don't like is that on some of prints, the words "Urbian" are slapped onto the borders. Lame.

Other than that I love Vignette; it's just so fleshed out with a ton of filters and the fact that you can edit them even after they're processed is nice.

FX Camera is also cool and simple, too, but also very limited.

• Members

Cool. I just started using Retro Camera and the only thing I don't like is that on some of prints, the words "Urbian" are slapped onto the borders. Lame.

Other than that I love Vignette; it's just so fleshed out with a ton of filters and the fact that you can edit them even after they're processed is nice.

FX Camera is also cool and simple, too, but also very limited.

Yeah FX camera was totally meh. And I totally agree with the Urbian thing, I thought that was stupid. I just don't use that camera. I usually use the brownie and the polaroid. I'll have to mess around with Vignette more, I've only had it for a day and a half.

Archived