• Members

Oooh, here is another nice setting:

pseudo-swells

set to multi-tap 1 sec or 3 sec

blend all the way up

decay all the way up

filter at where you like it

repeats all the way up

delay controls the length of the swell-set it low then go from there- less delay time = shorter swell

Because you are just having echos that are going very fast and getting louder, it sounds swell like, but with a tremolo attack

• Members

OK!

So I found the flaw ...

the SMMWH works 99% with the PP2+ ... but here's the deal.

If you try and save a preset on the reverse function, the unit will simply shut down, and all your presets will be erased.

It's a bummer ... but as long as you stay away from that, everything works just dandy.

Just a heads up!

If someone has one, please try and confirm this!

• Members

I asked him on here when we first heard about it and he said he designed it and it was one of his designs he showed off at musikmesse but he couldn't tell me anything about it.

I'm hoping the same thing about the pitch shifts. Although I can tell you they aren't random, they are jumping up and down octaves.

Whatever kind of pitch shift it does, I bet it will be delay based.

BTW, I'm thinking the fuzz on their might be really cool.

• Members
so, when in looper mode, am i correct in thinking that to record a loop you have hold down the footswitch the whole time you're playing and then release the footswitch and the loop starts playing? i wonder how well that's going to work?

i was hoping mine would show up today, but i guess it'll be here monday.

I just read the manual. Thanks btw for the upload.
why oh why does ehx always want to make their loop functions so unconventional? :mad: What's so hard about a tap to start and a tap to end. This isn't rocket science ehx! It's looping conventions. You did the same thing with the 16 second delay and the 4 beat count-in. Pissed me off :cry::cry:

• Members

It's different, I don't really mind it. The looper itself is great, like i said before because any mode can easily be used with it, and you can pitch shift and all that jazz

the pitch shift a loop is nothing new. Ehx is pretty good with that convention. They did it in the 16 sec delay too.

Several questions --

1. can you erase the last overdub? not just the whole thing...

2. no saving loops i take it?

3. can you modulate the loop like in the 16 sec, i.e add chorus and flange?

i had some other questions, but i can't remember anymore...

• Members

no, no, and yes you could modulate but not after recording (you'd have to record/overdub while using the 300 ms + mod setting)..although I think adding reverb might be possible, I forget..

oh that is too bad. That is the one feature that is unique to the 16 sec that no other common looper can do as far as i know. Dangit, i thought maybe it could replace the 16 sec.

• Members
I think the holy stain will go great w/ the smm. Macdaddy is running a good deal on the stain too
:)
The holy stain was designed by puretube wasn't it? I'm hoping it can do some weird random pitch shifting like in those youtube videos he posted awhile back

how much is the holy stain from macdaddy?

Archived