The "Stereo Memory Man w/ Hazarai" Lounge

Fender&EHX4ever

• Members

You can do also do ring mod in reverse echo mode. Crank the decay, turn the delay time down to about 8:30, and play with the repeats knob.

If you play with the settings in reverse echo you can also get a really trashy almost bit crushed tone. Because the decay works like a fast multi tap of each long reverse delay you do, it can get really freaky bowie.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by SpectralJulian

View Post

Sounds 'special' indeed.

I've already done 2 things of questionable moral value this month, plus I missed the deal, plus I was on a pre-order list already and didn't wanna drop out of buying from MacDaddy.

Honestly if I were that ebay dealer I'd refund the money and take the negative rep.

If and when I get the pedal we can have a discussion about morals. Right now, somebody has my money, and it ain't me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreTele

View Post

If and when I get the pedal we can have a discussion about morals. Right now, somebody has my money, and it ain't me.

True that. I'm not judging you. I'm just saying I wouldn't feel comfy doing that. Some kid left a bass at my house last winter and I gave it to my sister to sell in the city. Legally it is mine, but morally it doesn't feel right.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by starsailor803

View Post

Darn you all to heck. All this time I had my heart set on a Deluxe Memory Man. For those of you who have both, how does the plain echo sound compare to the DMM? Can you really hear significant difference? Hard to tell from the clips posted thus far with all the modulation.

The echo on the SMMH sounds great, but it does not replicate the echo on a DMM. The DMM's tone is still unique unto itself. For starters, the DMM has vibrato, and the SMMH does not.

• Members

Just the 300 ms plus mod setting unfortunately. Not enough knobs to be able to control that and the reverb smearing in the other echo modes, or to control that and the decay changing in multi tap, or to control that and the multiple reverse voices in reverse mode.

reverse mode + modulation I'm pretty sure would make yr head asplode.

The main thing that bugs me is that the 1 second + reverse echo is a multi tap echo, and I would have preferred it to be a paired with the normal echo, because it is harder to get a "normal" echo setting on 1 second + reverse.

• Members

I was actually geniunely pissed today when i looked up my tracking number for my Hazarai and found out it arrived in Richmond yesterday..and my girlfriend drove up from there this morning. Haha because I could have had it today instead of monday or tuesday mad.gif

Archived