Subs Sauce

Naterel

• Members

So apparently I did receive Subs Sauce yesterday, just that my girlfriend forgot to tell me. My roommate was rather intrigued that a random stranger online would decide to send out little containers full of sauce to random people he's never met, I said the man has a jewel where his bellybutton should be so anything is possible.

He still gets first try even tho he's skeptical

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
got mine yesterday too. my wife gave me soooo much {censored} about it. im going to try it this weekend.

thanks Ryan.

:lol: yeah my girlfriend doesn't know what it is, she probably thinks its another guitar thing. She would probably give me {censored} about it lol

• Members

my handwriting is just as bad :facepalm:

and of course everyones gonna take {censored} for this from their wives/girlfriends/mothers. we're giving away our addresses online to some mormon with a special hawt sawce, and then consuming it!

the {censored}'s weird to the outside world

• Members

I believe Federal regulations require a sender to disclose if anything being sent in the mail is liquid, perishable, or hazardous. I certainly hope Subs disclosed this to the postal service before mailing the packages, otherwise he is likely in violation of several Federal regulations.

• Members
5BgWs.gif

I didn't put my return address on any of the envelopes. Then when I got to the post office they said I had to. So I scribbled it out super fast. Also, I didn't want the post office to be able to read it, in case hot sauce essploded in their mail trucks. But then I paid with a card, so I was {censored}ed anyway. The capital letters are my real hand writing!

Every time I read about you guys getting your packages, it makes me want to eat hot wings! :(

• Members

5BgWs.gif

I didn't put my return address on any of the envelopes. Then when I got to the post office they said I had to. So I scribbled it out super fast. Also, I didn't want the post office to be able to read it, in case hot sauce essploded in their mail trucks. But then I paid with a card, so I was {censored}ed anyway. The capital letters are my real hand writing!

Every time I read about you guys getting your packages, it makes me want to eat hot wings!
:(

report'd

I'm sure it will take time for the Feds to catch up with you and bring you to justice. Hopefully Phil will not tolerate people posting about wanton violations of Federal regulations.

• Members

report'd

I'm sure it will take time for the Feds to catch up with you and bring you to justice. Hopefully Phil will not tolerate people posting about wanton violations of Federal regulations.

This is why you can't have nice sauce.

Archived