What's in the mail??

Crxsh

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems Wednesday will be extra fun?

Maybe. I'm going to unbox & play it for a bit ... and then take it in for a setup. So, it'll probably be a week from Monday or so before I really get a chance to enjoy it.

• Members

:lol:
I've wanted to try one of these forever ....... no promises on whether or not I'll actually like it.

They're really fun and have some really cool usable sounds as well as some not so usable wacky zvex sounds. I like the fact that it's not super wah-y. It's been a board staple for me for the last three or four months.

and btw.. nothing in the mail....

• Members
I've wanted to try one of these forever ....... no promises on whether or not I'll actually like it.

damn, i am taking it to a gig this week in key west, TUNE IN if you want to the webcam at sloppyjoes.com, 10-1 am EST, live from duval street.

you can watch me fumbling with the wah probe live :eek:

• Members

Yeah.... I'm not a huge wah guy -- never have been -- so I'm not sure what to expect of myself. I think I'm going to force myself to keep it for awhile, even if I don't like it initially. Usually my first instinct with a pedal is dead on, but I think I'll have more and more fun with this one as my lead skills continue to develop. If I'm around tonight, I'll see about checking into that web cam.

• Members
moar info plz

haha

it's orange with a black knob. :lol:

if you look up a few posts you will see lots of them as his avatar....I think it's 1w and based on a 'smokey amp' I expect....I dunno you'll have to ask Anti.

• Members
it's orange with a black knob.

if you look up a few posts you will see lots of them as his avatar....I think it's 1w and based on a 'smokey amp' I expect....I dunno you'll have to ask Anti.

:D

Thanks for the advertising Melx. :p

They're 1w amp heads based off of the LM386 IC (Same IC as the Smokey, Ruby, Noisy Cricket, etc).

They can push any 8 ohm cab - even a 4x12.

Here are some video clips;

Clean;
[YOUTUBE]bZh4vp8zgrA[/YOUTUBE]

Gain;
[YOUTUBE]RHeThNqfd9M[/YOUTUBE]

If you want more info on them, drop me a PM. I have a couple left from the last batch I put together, and they're up for sale. I'm not sure if I'll do custom orders again though. I may just make a pile of them in all sorts of colors and let people pick which one they want.

• Members
:D

Thanks for the advertising Melx.
:p

They're 1w amp heads based off of the LM386 IC (Same IC as the Smokey, Ruby, Noisy Cricket, etc).

They can push any 8 ohm cab - even a 4x12.

lol, no problem. I think they sound great......they look really nice too. :thu:

Have you ever thought about making one with a 12ax7 sticking out of the top....or is that a whole other ball game?

Archived