What's in the mail??

Crxsh

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just won a Emienence Private Jack off the bay. Just needz a Cannabis Rex now.

I gotz a Cannabis Rex in my Blues Jr. Did you give the Texas Heat clips a listen?

And BTW -- my Wah Probe will be here tomorrow and my SX bass will be here Wednesday. Apparently the gig bag I ordered was backordered, so it didn't get shipped until like, Friday ..... I ordered it Monday. :facepalm:

• Members
I gotz a Cannabis Rex in my Blues Jr. Did you give the Texas Heat clips a listen?

And BTW -- my Wah Probe will be here tomorrow and my SX bass will be here Wednesday. Apparently the gig bag I ordered was backordered, so it didn't get shipped until like, Friday ..... I ordered it Monday.
:facepalm:

I was considering it. But since its in a 2x12 and i had my mind on the Private Jack first i wanted a darker speaker to mix with the warm feel the PJ has. Enter the Cannabis Rex.

Just landed a deal on a Cannabis rex so. got both my speakers.

• Members

And BTW -- my Wah Probe will be here tomorrow and my SX bass will be here Wednesday. Apparently the gig bag I ordered was backordered, so it didn't get shipped until like, Friday ..... I ordered it Monday.
:facepalm:

sweet. let us know how the sx bass is. it is relevant to my interests.

• Members
YES

I saw that pedal on the 'Bay once, and I've been trying to months to remember the manufactuer of it. Looks like one helluva awesome Green Russian Muff clone.

Do want!
:love:

i'm expecting it tomorrow. it was an impulsive ebay (UK) buy... i put a bid on not expecting to win - but did!
i've got quite a few good deals recently for pedals that are rare and/or expensive in the UK.

it's supposedy a Way Huge Swollen Pickle clone.

• Members

i'm expecting it tomorrow. it was an impulsive ebay (UK) buy... i put a bid on not expecting to win - but did!

i've got quite a few good deals recently for pedals that are rare and/or expensive in the UK.

it's supposedy a Way Huge Swollen Pickle clone.

don't forget teh review.

• Members

I was considering it. But since its in a 2x12 and i had my mind on the Private Jack first i wanted a darker speaker to mix with the warm feel the PJ has. Enter the Cannabis Rex.

Just landed a deal on a Cannabis rex so. got both my speakers.

What are you running into those again? Still selling your AC15??

• Members

What are you running into those again? Still selling your AC15??

Well when i get them up and running (during my winter break) im going to run them through my Ac15 and see what happens. If im still not feeling the mojo the plan i have now is to sell the Ac15 and get a similair wattage head (10w-20w or so), leaning toward a Neptune from electrosonic amps.

Who knows. Time will only tell.

• Members

Well when i get them up and running (during my winter break) im going to run them through my Ac15 and see what happens. If im still not feeling the mojo the plan i have now is to sell the Ac15 and get a similair wattage head (10w-20w or so), leaning toward a Neptune from electrosonic amps.

Who knows. Time will only tell.

I hear ya. Not sure what I'm going to do with this Marshall 2x12 of mine ...... I'm trying to get into a band of some kind, so it could come in handy. Right now though -- complete overkill.

• Members
nice one Jack!
:thu:

how does it compare to the Mayo? (has that one gone now?)

The Mayo is a ton woolier. This has a {censored} ton more mids, and definition to boot. The sound is more of a grind than a sludge. Open chords sound great, and it cleans up really well. I'll have clips tomorrow, with 2 other special little Skreddy surprises :cop:

• Members

I hear ya. Not sure what I'm going to do with this Marshall 2x12 of mine ...... I'm trying to get into a band of some kind, so it
could
come in handy. Right now though -- complete overkill.

really? This is the first time ill have a 2x12 so. im expecting total destruction of the objects in my room when i run my Ac15 through it. Windows shall shatter, rooms will rumble and the copz will come for the first time.:cop::lol:

Archived